Join us at Disney World and enjoy all four theme parks, educational programs and tours, special group meals, an exclusive group party, and more!
When: November 14-21
FastPass Registration Deadline: July 31*
Final Registration Deadline: August 31**
*The FastPass Registration Deadline is for families who want to reserve their FastPass times 60 days in advance (for Disney Resort guests), and 30 days in advance (for off-property guests) of our group travel dates.
**The Final Registration Deadline is for families who didn’t register in time for our FastPass deadline. You’ll get your tickets at least 2 weeks before our group travel dates. (You can still register for FastPasses when you get your tickets, but I can’t guarantee you’ll get your tickets 60 days or 30 days in advance if you register after the FastPass Registration deadline.)
The answers to frequently asked questions about this trip are available on our Disney Stalkers Forum. Please read those (and this entire page) before emailing me with questions or registering.
Disney World Tickets
Our group tickets are $439 per person ages 3 and up, and are 6-day hopper tickets. The price includes:
- Admission to all four Disney parks (Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Animal Kingdom, Hollywood Studios)
- Educational program or tour (for students age 5 and up, and parents)
- Private group event
- Registration fee, all taxes, and shipping
Since they’re hopper tickets, you can visit more than one park each day. They’re valid from November 7 to November 28, so you have some leeway on your travel dates. However, our main group dates are November 14 to November 21 and attendance at one of our educational programs during that week is mandatory.
Private Group Event
Tuesday, November 17, 9:00 pm to midnight
Included in our tickets is an amazing private group party with snacks, music, and exclusive access to several attractions, including Disney’s Avatar Flight of Passage!
A park ticket is not needed unless you want to enter the park before it closes. You must provide your own transportation (car, Uber, Lyft, taxi, etc.) to and from this event. Disney transportation won’t be available, even if you’re staying at a Disney resort. Please opt out of the event if you’re not able to provide your own transportation.
Since the event ends so late, I won’t plan anything for Wednesday morning, so families can sleep in if they want to. Be sure to let your younger kids take a nap before the event – they won’t want to miss it!
Attendance at one of our educational programs/tours for students and at least one parent is required to qualify for our tickets. They’re great programs, so it’s not a hardship. However, if you don’t attend, Disney can charge you the difference between our tickets and gate price, or invalidate remaining days on your tickets.
NOTE: Your children don’t have to choose the same educational program or tour. However, one parent must attend with students (these are not drop-off events), while another parent/adult in your party stays behind with students who’ll be attending a different program.
ANOTHER NOTE: Due to the expected size of our group, students will be able to choose only one program, and extra adults in your party (grandparents, aunts, uncles, family friends, etc.) will not be able to attend.
Here are your choices:
Caring for Giants
Monday, November 16, 1 hour – no more spots available
Friday, November 20, 1 hour
Get a closer look at African elephants at our special Caring for Giants tour! We’ll learn more about the herd from the animal specialists who care for them. African cultural representatives will be on hand to share stories of Disney’s conservation efforts dedicated to the preservation of wild populations throughout their homeland.
You can choose from the following tour times:
- Morning – 9:30*, 10:00, 10:30
- Early Afternoon – 12:30, 1:00, 1:30
- Late Afternoon – 2:30**, 3:00, 3:30, 4:00
*The 9:30 tour time isn’t available on Friday.
**The 2:30** tour time is only available on Friday.
Ages 5 and up (age verification will be required). Space for each time slot is very limited, so register early to get your first choice. This event is at Animal Kingdom, so you’ll use a park day on your ticket to attend.
(NOTE: The public Caring for Giants tour is for ages 4 and up. For our group, it’s for ages 5 and up.)
Up Close with Rhinos
Monday, November 16, 11:00 am to noon – no more spots available
Friday, November 20, 11:00 am to noon
Get up close with white rhinoceros – Earth’s second-largest land animal! During this tour, we’ll meet the park’s white rhinos backstage to learn about their behavior, biology, and challenges that threaten them in the wild.
Spots are very limited, so families who did the Caring for Giants tour with us last year (and are returning this fall) will have priority. Parents and students only – no extended family. If you choose this tour, list another program as your second choice.
Ages 12 and up (age verification will be required). This event is at Animal Kingdom, so you’ll use a park day on your ticket to attend.
Disney’s Visual Arts
Tuesday, November 17, 8:30 am to 12:30 pm
Have a budding artist, illustrator, or photographer on your hands? Try Disney’s new visual arts programs! All students will enjoy a CEL animation workshop, where they’ll learn how to produce art the way early Disney animators did. Then students will choose between: photography or drawing a Disney character.
Ages 10 and up. There’s an extra $20 per-person (parents included) materials fee for this program.
Location to be announced. I’ll update as soon as possible. These programs will likely be in a park this year, so you’ll use a park day on your ticket to attend.
Behind the Seeds
Thursday, November 19, 1.5 hours
Join us for Epcot’s wonderful Behind the Seeds tour, customized for our group! We’ll interact with amazing plants, insects, and fish; see gigantic fruits, vegetables, and unusual crops from around the world; discover the latest plant-growing techniques, including hydroponics and aeroponics; get a handout with some great ideas for your own garden, and more.
Your tour time will depend on the ages of your children:
- Elementary – 9:30 am**
- Middle School – 11:15 am
- High School – 1:30 pm
- Mixed-Ages – 3:15 pm
**If you want to do the Living Seas & Soarin’ Breakfast on Thursday morning, you’ll be able to make it on time for the 9:30 am tour, so no worries!
Ages 5 and up (age verification will be required). This event is in Epcot, so you’ll use a park day on your ticket to attend.
Optional Group Meals
Living Seas & Soarin’ Breakfast
Thursday, November 19, 7:25 am to 9:15 am – no more spots available
Dine with sharks, and dolphins, and stingrays! Our breakfast area at Epcot features large panoramic windows where we can watch more than 6,000 sea creatures swim by as we eat. We’ll have scrambled eggs, chocolate chip muffins, bread rolls, tater puffs, bacon, fresh fruit salad, orange juice, chocolate milk, coffee, tea, and water. Afterwards, we’ll be among the first to ride one of my favorite attractions, Soarin‘.
The cost is $35 per person, ages 3 and up. Space is limited, and park tickets are required.
(NOTE: Timing subject to change. Disney will most likely not provide transportation this early. Find out more here.)
Epcot Dessert Party
Thursday, November 19, 8:20 pm to 9:30 pm
Join us for our private dessert party at Epcot! We’ll enjoy a variety of desserts, ice cream treats, and refreshments as we watch the new fireworks show, Epcot Forever.
The cost is $37 per person, ages 3 and up. Space is limited, and park tickets are required.
Toy Story Breakfast
Friday, November 20, 7:25 am to 9:00 am
Join us in the Backlot Express, a Hollywood Studios dining “warehouse” decorated with movie memorabilia and props from classic Hollywood films. We’ll have scrambled eggs, chocolate chip muffins, bread rolls, tater puffs, bacon, fresh fruit salad, orange juice, chocolate milk, coffee, tea, and water. Afterwards, we’ll be among the first to experience your choice of two amazing attractions, Slinky Dog Dash*** or Toy Story Mania!
(***Choosing Slinky Dog Dash will cost an additional $19 per person. It’s an attraction fee charged by Disney for newer rides. I have no control over this. I’m sorry. There’s no extra charge for Toy Story Mania because it’s older. But it’s still wicked fun!)
The cost is $35 per person, plus $19 per person if you choose Slinky Dog Dash, ages 3 and up.
Space is limited, and park tickets are required.
(NOTE: Timing subject to change. Disney will most likely not provide transportation this early. Find out more here.)
Fantasmic Dinner Party
Friday, November 20, 8:00 pm to 9:30 pm
Join us for our Dinner Party at Hollywood Studios and watch our favorite mouse battle Disney villains in the Fantasmic laser and light show! Our group will enjoy our own private patio to eat dinner and watch the show together. We’ll have mesquite roasted chicken, barbeque pulled pork, mashed red skin potatoes, buttered corn, salad, rolls, fresh fruit salad, cookies, brownies, water, and soft drinks.
The cost is $61 per person, ages 3 and up. Space is limited, park tickets are required.
(NOTE: Timing subject to change.)
We’ve blocked rooms for our group at two Disney resorts (value and moderate) this year. Prices include all taxes and fees, and don’t increase on the weekends like non-group rooms do.
I’ll email reservation instructions after I receive your payment. You’ll be required to pay a one-night deposit, with the balance due on arrival.
- Pop Century standard – $110.25/night – no more rooms available
- All Star Sports standard – $111.23/night – limited availability
- Port Orleans Riverside standard – $203.51/night
- Port Orleans Riverside 5-person* – $261.23/night
Pop Century is a value resort. Rooms are smaller than Port Orleans rooms, but they have queen-size beds now (one is a pull-down murphy bed). Rooms accommodate up to 4 people.
All Star Sports is also a value resort, but currently has double beds. They’re scheduled to be renovated with queen-size beds like the other values, but may not be renovated by fall 2020. (Check before you reserve.) Rooms accommodate up to 4 people.
Port Orleans Riverside is a moderate resort. Standard rooms are larger than Pop Century rooms. However, moderate resorts are more spread out, so you’ll have to walk farther to get to transportation, food court, etc. (They do have an internal shuttle, though.) Rooms have two queen-size beds and accommodate up to 4 people. *5-person rooms have a small murphy bed (5 feet x 3 feet) that can accommodate a 5th person under the age of 9.
NOTE: If you have five people in your party and one is an infant, Disney will usually allow the infant without having to pay extra for a 5-person room. Just ask when you call.
Pop Century is a Skyliner resort. The Skyliner is Disney’s new aerial gondola that will take you to Epcot, Hollywood Studios, and other places (see link for more info).
All-Star Sports and Port Orleans Riverside are not Skyliner resorts.
Our room block is November 14-November 21. You’ll be able to add extra nights before and after our trip, but they’ll be at the regular, non-discounted rate. Register as soon as possible for a better chance of getting the type of room and dates you want.
If you want to stay at one of our group resorts, please note it on your registration form and I’ll email reservation information after I receive your payment. (You’re not required to stay at a Disney resort to join our group.)
For more information about our resorts, pros and cons of staying on or off property, and more, see our Disney Stalkers Forum.
Payment & Refund Policy
- I accept personal checks, bank checks, BillPay checks and Zelle online transfer (if your bank offers those services).
- I can’t accept PayPal, credit cards (convenience checks are ok), Disney gift cards (for tickets or special events), or other payment methods, including money orders. (Money orders are more difficult to deposit electronically and refunds are difficult if lost in the mail).
- If you have Disney rewards points or gift cards, you can use them to pay for your group room. However, you have to reserve your room with a credit card, and it will be charged one night’s deposit. When you arrive, you can apply your rewards points to pay for the stay and get a refund on your card for that first night.
- Payment is due within 7 days of the date I send your confirmation email, so please don’t register until you’re able to pay in full.
- If you stay at one of our group resorts, you’ll pay Disney for that separately (one night deposit, then the rest when you check in).
- Disney no longer allows refunds for these tickets, and tickets aren’t transferable.
- Group meals and special events aren’t refundable, and aren’t transferable.
- If I cancel the trip due to COVID-19, you’ll receive a full refund of money paid to me. This won’t be determined until at least July 2020 (possibly later).
- Your signed registration, waiver, and payment acknowledges your understanding and agreement with my cancellation and no-refund policy.
November is still hurricane season in Florida. Disney will work with us on a case-by-case basis in the event of a direct hit (or anticipated direct hit) from a hurricane right before our arrival or during our stay. There are no guarantees, but they’ll almost definitely refund unused tickets. If the tickets are partially used they’ll work with us to finish the use of the tickets. If there’s just heavy rain from a hurricane, they won’t refund our tickets – we’ll just have to deal with the rain. I’ll do my best on your behalf if there’s an event that impacts our stay, but there are no guarantees. Please register with this in mind.
Before You Register
- The answers to frequently asked questions about this trip are available in our Disney Stalkers Forum. Please read those (and this entire page) before emailing me with questions and registering.
- Each family must register separately (grandparents and older siblings of students are considered part of the same family and must be included as guests in the same registration). If your extended family wants to attend (your brother, his wife, and school-aged children, for example), please ask them to register and pay separately.
- You can choose your own arrival and departure date, but your stay must include the date of one of our educational programs. If you can’t attend one of the programs, please don’t register.
- If you’d like help planning your trip, consider joining my (affectionately-titled) Disney Stalkers forum, where Disney families gather to help each other.
Want to go?
- First, please read the FAQs for this trip.
- Make certain you’re committed to the trip before registering. Travelers who register for trips without following through will be automatically waitlisted when they register for future trips.
- Then, click here to register.
- If you don’t receive a confirmation with payment information within 5 days, please email me.
- Payment for tickets and special events will be due within 7 days of receiving my confirmation email.
- I’ll email a confirmation when I receive your payment, and send you periodic trip updates via email.
- And that’s it! Email me if you have any questions.