Spend the night with us at our Georgia Aquarium Sleepover! We’ll enjoy guided activities, behind-the-scenes tours, and also get admission to some of the aquarium’s special shows.
Where: Atlanta, Georgia
When: September 26-27
Registration Deadline: July 31
This is an amazing experience, and we usually reach our maximum each time. To make room for new events, however, I’ll most likely offer it less frequently in the future. To avoid disappointment, please register and pay when you’re certain you can go.
We’ll check in at the aquarium on Thursday evening, and enjoy an orientation, behind-the-scenes programs, and have an evening snack. We’ll have breakfast and morning activities until 10:00 am on Friday, then have the rest of the day free to spend at the aquarium.
Children ages 5 and up (age verification will be required) and their parents are welcome. Tours are targeted to different age levels, and teens and college students enjoyed previous sleepovers just as much as the younger children.
- You’ll be assigned to a group of families to attend tours/programs with. If you travel with friends, you may not be in the same group.
- We sleep on the floor on mats in designated sleep areas (no specific area is guaranteed).
- We can’t leave these areas during the night (other than restroom visits).
- Children and their parents do all programs together and sleep in the same area.
- You won’t be able to leave the aquarium to smoke.
- You can bring air mattresses as long as they’re twin-sized and battery-powered or breath-powered (we have limited access to outlets).
- No cots or queen/king-sized air mattresses.
- All special needs must be noted on your registration form.
- Due to space limitations, adding extra people without my prior approval is not allowed.
Cost and What’s Included
The cost of this event is $70 per person (students and adults), credit/debit card payments only. Payment is due immediately, and you’ll be directed to my online payment system after you submit your registration. (Registering without paying will not hold spots for your family.)
Your fee covers your entry into the aquarium, all educational programs and activities, admission to all three shows (Happy Feet 4D Experience, AT&T Dolphin Celebration, Under the Boardwalk Sea Lion Show), and evening snack* on Thursday, and breakfast* on Friday.
Parking is an extra $12.
*Please note: Families with food needs, issues, or allergies can bring their own food in an insulated cooler (there’s no access to refrigeration). There’s no additional discount for families who bring their own food.
Cancellations and Refund Policy
Payment is refundable only if I have a family on my waiting list to replace you, and a $30 per-person cancellation fee will be deducted from any refunds. Your spots aren’t transferable, and can’t be transferred to a future sleepover date. No replacements, roster changes, or refunds can be made after July 31 for any reason (including medical issues, sickness, death in the family, etc.), so please register with this in mind.
Your signed waiver, registration, and payment acknowledges your understanding and agreement with my cancellation and refund policy.
Want to go?
- Register for this sleepover here.
- Payment is due immediately after submitting the registration (you’ll see a confirmation page with a link to pay online).
- I’ll email a confirmation when I process your payment, and send you periodic updates via email.
- And that’s it! Email me if you have any questions.