Sleep with the sharks (and dolphins, and whales…) at the Georgia Aquarium. We’ll enjoy guided activities, behind-the-scenes tours, and also get admission to some of the aquarium’s special shows!
Where: Atlanta, Georgia
When: December 2-3, 2017 (full, registration is closed)
When: April 21-22, 2018 (open, but almost full)
Registration Deadline: March 15, 2018
Join us for our next sleepover at the Georgia Aquarium! This is an amazing experience, and we’ve always reached our maximum quickly. To avoid disappointment, please register and pay as soon as you’re certain you can go.
We’ll check in at the aquarium on Saturday evening, and enjoy an orientation, programs, and evening snack. We’ll have breakfast and morning activities until 10:00 am on Sunday, then have the rest of the day free to spend at the aquarium.
This sleepover is available to children ages 5 and up, and their parents (and grandparents). Teens and college students enjoyed previous sleepovers just as much as the younger children.
Cost and What’s Included
The cost of this event is $70 per person (students and adults).
Your fee covers your entry into the aquarium, all educational programs and activities, admission to all three shows (Happy Feet 4D Experience, AT&T Dolphin Celebration, Under the Boardwalk Sea Lion Show), and evening snack* on Saturday, and breakfast* on Sunday.
Parking is an extra $10 if you pay when you exit, or $9 if you purchase online in advance.
*Please note: Families with food needs, issues, or allergies can bring their own food in an insulated cooler (there’s no access to refrigeration). There’s no additional discount for families who bring their own food.
Cancellations and Refund Policy
Payment is refundable only if I have a family on my waiting list to replace you, and a $20 per person cancellation fee will be deducted from any refunds. No replacements, roster changes, or refunds will be made after March 15, 2018. Your signed waiver, registration, and payment acknowledges your understanding and agreement with my cancellation and refund policy.
This event may be cancelled if we don’t meet the required minimum. If it’s cancelled, you’ll receive a full refund.
Want to go?
- My registration process is different for this event because I’m testing new credit/debit payment options (in addition to checks and money orders).
- Payment (debit or credit card) is due immediately after registering. Registering without paying doesn’t hold your spots or give you priority over families who register after you.
- When you’re ready to commit to the sleepover, register here.
- Immediately after you register, make your payment here. (Mailing a check or money order is an option – just select that payment method. However, spots won’t be confirmed until I receive your payment.)
- Unpaid registrations and invoices will automatically be deleted after 10 days.
- When I receive your payment, I’ll confirm your spots and email periodic trip updates.
- And that’s it! Email me if you have any questions.