Sleep with the sharks (and dolphins, and whales…) at the Georgia Aquarium in December! We’ll enjoy guided activities, behind-the-scenes tours, and also get admission to the aquarium’s 4D Theater, AT&T Dolphin Celebration, and Under the Boardwalk sea lion show!
When: December 2-3, 2017
Where: Atlanta, Georgia
- We already have a waiting list for this, but some families won’t follow through with payment, so register anyway and I’ll add you when spots come available.
- If you already registered, I’ve sent confirmations or waiting list notifications from 2 different email addresses (in case my TH email address was blocked). If you don’t see it, check your spam, junk, promotions, or whatever folder. It’s waiting for you there.
Join us for our next sleepover at the Georgia Aquarium! This is an amazing experience, and we’ve always reached our maximum quickly. To avoid disappointment, please register as soon as you’re certain you want to go.
We’ll check in at the aquarium on the evening of Saturday, December 2, and enjoy an orientation, dinner, and evening programs. We’ll have breakfast and morning activities until 10:00 am on Sunday, then have the rest of the day free to spend at the aquarium.
This sleepover is available to children ages 3 and up, and their parents (and grandparents, too!). All ages register for this, including teens and college students (who enjoyed previous sleepovers just as much as the younger children).
Cost and What’s Included
The cost of this event is $67 per person (children ages 3 and up, and adults).
Your fee covers your entry into the aquarium, all educational programs and activities, admission to all three shows (Happy Feet 4D Experience, AT&T Dolphin Celebration, Under the Boardwalk Sea Lion Show), dinner on Saturday, and continental breakfast on Sunday.
Parking is an extra $10 if you pay when you exit, or $9 if you purchase online in advance.
Cancellations and Refund Policy
Payment is refundable only if I have a family on my waiting list to replace you, and a $20 per person cancellation fee will be deducted from any refunds. No replacements, roster changes, or refunds will be made after October 31, 2017. Your signed waiver, registration, and payment acknowledges your understanding and agreement with my cancellation and refund policy.
This event may be cancelled if we don’t meet the required minimum. If it’s cancelled, you’ll receive a full refund.
Want to go?
- To register for this trip, click here.
- If you don’t receive a confirmation with payment information within 3 days, please email me.
- Your total will be due within 7 days of receiving my email.
- I’ll email you when I receive your deposit, and send you periodic trip updates.
- And that’s it! Email me if you have any questions.