Spend the night with us at our Georgia Aquarium Sleepover! We’ll enjoy guided activities, behind-the-scenes tours, and also get admission to some of the aquarium’s special shows.
Where: Atlanta, Georgia
When: March 28-29
Registration Deadline: January 15
Join us for a sleepover at the Georgia Aquarium! This is an amazing experience, and we usually reach our maximum for each trip. To avoid disappointment, please register and pay as soon as you’re certain you can go.
We’ll check in at the aquarium on Thursday evening, and enjoy an orientation, programs, and evening snack. We’ll have breakfast and morning activities until 10:00 am on Friday, then have the rest of the day free to spend at the aquarium.
This sleepover is available to children ages 5 and up (age verification will be required), and their parents. Tours are targeted to different age levels, and teens and college students enjoyed previous sleepovers just as much as the younger children.
- We sleep on the floor on mats in designated sleep areas (no specific area is guaranteed).
- We can’t leave these areas during the night (other than restroom visits).
- Children and their parents sleep in the same area.
- You won’t be able to leave the aquarium to smoke.
- You can bring air mattresses as long as they’re twin-sized and battery-powered or breath-powered (we have limited access to outlets).
- No cots or queen/king-sized air mattresses.
- All special needs must be noted on your registration form.
- Due to space limitations, adding extra people without my prior approval is not allowed.
Cost and What’s Included
The cost of this event is $70 per person (students and adults), credit/debit card payments only. Payment is due immediately, and you’ll be directed to my online payment system after you submit your registration. (Registering without paying will not hold spots for your family.)
Your fee covers your entry into the aquarium, all educational programs and activities, admission to all three shows (Happy Feet 4D Experience, AT&T Dolphin Celebration, Under the Boardwalk Sea Lion Show), and evening snack* on Thursday, and breakfast* on Friday.
Parking is an extra $12.
*Please note: Families with food needs, issues, or allergies can bring their own food in an insulated cooler (there’s no access to refrigeration). There’s no additional discount for families who bring their own food.
Cancellations and Refund Policy
Payment is refundable only if I have a family on my waiting list to replace you, and a $20 per-person cancellation fee will be deducted from any refunds. Your spots aren’t transferable to families who aren’t on my waiting list, and can’t be transferred to a future sleepover date. No replacements, roster changes, or refunds can be made after January 15 for any reason (including medical issues, sickness, death in the family, etc.), so please register with this in mind.
Your signed waiver, registration, and payment acknowledges your understanding and agreement with my cancellation and refund policy.
Want to go?
- To register for this sleepover, click here.
- Payment is due immediately after submitting the registration (you’ll see a confirmation page with a link to pay online).
- I’ll email a confirmation when I process your payment, and send you periodic trip updates via email.
- And that’s it! Email me if you have any questions.