Dianna

Universal 2019 - FAQs

Dianna

What dates are our tickets valid for?

Tickets will be valid November 1-30. However, all park days must be used within 7 days. For example, if you use the first park day on November 1, you'll need to use remaining day(s) November 7. They'll expire after that and unused days won't be refunded.

What type of tickets will you offer?

We're offering 2-day, 2-park, and 3-day, 3-park tickets this year. See my website for more information about each.

Do the tickets include tax, etc.?

The price includes everything. There are no hidden charges.

Are the tickets discounted?

Yes, you're saving $143+ per 2-day, 2-park ticket, and $165+ per 3-day, 3-park ticket that includes Volcano Bay, comparing it to the online price discounted price.

Do I have to register for the Disney trip, too?

No, they're two separate trips, so you can register for one and not the other.

I want to do Disney World *and* Universal. Do I need to register and pay for them at the same time?

No, you can register for one now, and wait until later to register for the other one.

Will you offer the behind-the-scenes tour (educational program) again?

In order to streamline, I'm not coordinating any educational programs at Universal this fall.

Will you get discounts at a Universal hotel for our group?

Not this fall. I may in the future.

If we stay onsite at a Universal Resort, will we be able to get the Early Admission perks with these tickets?

Early Admission is tied to your resort stay, so you'll get Early Admission through your hotel room key, even with our tickets. Enjoy!

Have more questions?

Post them in this thread and I'll answer as soon as possible.

Universal Trip & Registration Link: https://www.travelinghomeschoolers.com/universal/

Dianna

This FAQs have been updated for the November 2019 trip. Enjoy! :)

• Thanks 1

CaliFam

Do we have to use the 3rd day at Volcano Bay or can we use it to do an extra day in the other parks? 

Dianna

I'll double-check and let you know as soon as I can.

Warmly,

Dianna

stsawyer

How have families traveled from Disney resorts to Universal in the last of they do not have a car?

Dianna
7 hours ago, stsawyer said:

How have families traveled from Disney resorts to Universal in the last of they do not have a car?

There used to be a public bus that went from Disney’s ticket and transportation center to universal and back. I’m not sure if it’s still going, but I suspect most families do a Mears shuttle or Uber or Lyft. 

SnorkelMommaTo3
Posted (edited)
On 5/13/2019 at 5:53 AM, stsawyer said:

We always rent a vehicle (it's just more convenient for us), but that is certainly not the preference for everyone. Lyft and Uber are great options if you don't have a rental vehicle! We will probably even use Lyft a couple times when our group needs to split up while visiting in November.

Edited by SnorkelMommaTo3
Grammar/rewording
  • Thanks 1