Sign in to follow this  
PoshChelle

Memory Makers

PoshChelle

So, I have heard people sometimes split Memory Makers. Anyone interested in doing that?

Tania
On 2/8/2019 at 3:00 PM, PoshChelle said:

So, I have heard people sometimes split Memory Makers. Anyone interested in doing that?

I'm wondering the same thing. I've joined a couple Disney groups on Facebook to gather insight. I'm pretty picky about photographs, because I'm a photographer. Some of the photos I've seen leave a lot to be desired. I don't know if it's worth the price, or just as easy to have a cast member take your photos. I do like the idea of ride photos being included in memory makers. I hear individual photo pricing starts at $15. I was looking at a Disney app, and it shows where all the photo pass photographers are - and they are ALL over the place. It could be worth it, I suppose. I'm just not sure if any are "frame worthy" quality, so I'd love input from others who have experience with it.

Beth G

We would be interested in joining if the family participation is under 4-5 families.  All of the photo's are combined, so families need to go through each photo to determine which is theirs. I have done shares before and 4-5 families was reasonable.  I am not interested in running a share, but I can certainly assist if you want to run it PoshChelle.  I attached one of our digitally enhanced photo's from our 2015 trip.  

Doc1.docx