Amber ROgers

Dinoland buyout

Amber ROgers

Since we now have a full buyout, I think it would be awesome to organize something that allows us to meet other homeschoolers from our state/region.  What if we set up 'stations' for each state with families attending and people could just wander by to introduce themselves, hangout, etc.  I would love to meet more homeschoolers from my state, we're so remote it's difficult to have community with other homeschoolers.

Dianna
Just now, Amber ROgers said:

Since we now have a full buyout, I think it would be awesome to organize something that allows us to meet other homeschoolers from our state/region.  What if we set up 'stations' for each state with families attending and people could just wander by to introduce themselves, hangout, etc.  I would love to meet more homeschoolers from my state, we're so remote it's difficult to have community with other homeschoolers.

Hi Amber, I'll be away this coming week on a research trip, but I'll circle back to this when I return and see if we can get something going.

Warmly,

Dianna

tigertam

Did anything happen with this post?  How many are registered so far for the November 2019 trip?

Dianna

Since we moved to the DinoLand event, we'll be able to figure something out after all the details are finalized. We really enjoyed getting to know each other at our Typhoon Lagoon buyout this past spring.

Warmly,

Dianna

tigertam

Sorry if this sounds like an ignorant question.  Why is the term "buyout" being used? What is a full buyout?

I have followed you since you started, but didn't get a chance to travel with your group till 2014.  I used to be on Disney Stalkers a lot!  But since 2014 things have been too busy with the birth of our last child in 2013 and our older kids getting married and having grandchildren.  I feel like sometimes the last seven years have been a blur!

Dianna

Hi, it means that we'll have it to ourselves. :)

Warmly,
Dianna

• Thanks 1