Becky Marks

Memory Maker November 2019

Becky Marks

Hi looking for approximately 4 families who are interested in doing memory maker together to bring the cost down. I have done memory maker in the past with a couple of families.   It worked out very smoothly with no problems.   I have no problem being the point person and making sure everyone gets their pictures.  

Thanks

Becky

VacationDreamer

We would like to be part of one, however our dates are 11/11-11/21; would that limit our involvement?

Becky Marks

I will check out the time frame but as of now I think it will work with no problem.  I will get back to you soon.  

tigertam

We were planning on signing up...but we are a party of 10 and we usually have alot of pictures all by ourselves...how would that work?

Our dates are 11/18-11-24

Becky Marks

Yes I think that’ll work just fine. It doesn’t matter how many pictures there’s no limit to the number of pictures. 

It would be great if we could get like four people max five people to bring the price down to around $30.  

I will contact memory maker and see  how many days the memory maker is active. 

Becky

• Like 1

VacationDreamer

To be precise we will be visiting WDW 11/12-11/20. 

My email is dycats @ hot mail dot com. 

Becky Marks

So sorry I have been busy and have tried to contact Memory Maker but have not gotten through to them.  Just wanted to update you and let you know that I am still reaching out to them to make sure I have all the details. 

• Thanks 1

VacationDreamer
11 hours ago, Becky Marks said:

So sorry I have been busy and have tried to contact Memory Maker but have not gotten through to them.  Just wanted to update you and let you know that I am still reaching out to them to make sure I have all the details. 

Sounds good. Thank you. 

I don’t understand how it works with multiple people and MDE and our bands...  

I’m still 100% interested please. 

Becky Marks
Posted (edited)

Vacation dreamer and  Tigertam,

I spoke with memory maker. When you get a chance can you give me a call so we can discuss it in detail. Thanks, Becky

540-683-1469

Edited by Becky Marks

VacationDreamer

I will call today!  🤗

Becky Marks
On 7/20/2019 at 4:09 PM, tigertam said:

We were planning on signing up...but we are a party of 10 and we usually have alot of pictures all by ourselves...how would that work?

On 7/20/2019 at 4:09 PM, tigertam said:

Hi Tigertam, I wanted to see if you’re still interested in joining us to do Memory Maker?   We are still looking for our three more people to join our group.  We have talked to Memory Maker and figured out how this can work and it is really an easy and smooth process. It would cost each of us $30 if we have five people who are interested.   Pictures are not a problem it just means that we would have to download everyone’s pictures and then delete the others. Or you can go through and just download the ones you want which are your family but might take more time. If you download all of them then you do you can delete the ones that aren’t yours when you have time versus having to do it within 30 day time limit from Disney. Let us know if you’re interested. So far it will be Pictures are not a problem it just means that we would have to download everyone’s pictures and then delete the others. Or you can go through and just download the ones you want which are your family but might take more time. If you download all of them then you do you can delete the ones that aren’t yours when you have time versus having to do it within 30 day time limit from Disney. Let us know if you’re interested. So far it will be  vacation Dreamer and myself.  Would love to have you join us as well as two more people.  

Thanks 

Becky

• Thanks 1

Becky Marks

Sorry for long message but my text repeated itself. 

🙃