MegMovesMerch

Disney 2020 - Staying offsite?

MegMovesMerch

Hi!  

I'm a first time homeschooling mom.  We're halfway through our kindergarten year.  My boy will be 6 for the November 2020 trip and I'm pretty sure we're joining!  

Is it possible to stay either on property in a different WDW resort or at an off - property (such as a WDW Good Neighbor) and buy WDW tickets/educational package through the group?

Also, do you normally tack on Universal at the beginning or end of the WDW dates?

Thanks!  

Meg

DeannC

Yes, you can stay offsite and still participate in the program. You can also stay at a different Disney resort, but you won’t get the group discount.

Edited by DeannC

Dianna
10 hours ago, MegMovesMerch said:

Hi!  

I'm a first time homeschooling mom.  We're halfway through our kindergarten year.  My boy will be 6 for the November 2020 trip and I'm pretty sure we're joining!  

Is it possible to stay either on property in a different WDW resort or at an off - property (such as a WDW Good Neighbor) and buy WDW tickets/educational package through the group?

Also, do you normally tack on Universal at the beginning or end of the WDW dates?

Thanks!  

Meg

Hi Meg, 

This question will be answered in more depth in my FAQs, but the short answer is you can stay wherever you want. Staying at a group hotel isn't required. (We wouldn't have enough rooms for everyone.)

Our Universal tickets will be valid throughout the month of November, but you must use all days on the ticket within 7 days. That will be explained in my Universal FAQs.

I'll post all my FAQs as soon as we finalize the details.

Warmly,
Dianna

rachiekake

We are staying offsite this time around (did Disney in 2017 not as part of the THS group and stayed onsite). We've rented a house with a private pool for two weeks for $60 per night, one week before and one week during the THS dates. Our plan is to probably hit Universal one day in the first week and one in the second, because their holiday stuff started during the first THS weekend this year...the week prior had a Deatheater parade thing happening, then the second week had the holiday light show at Hogwarts, so we are hoping to manage to see both (within the 7 day period from one day to the second). I'm waiting to make definite plans until we have the educational program dates, but that's currently our intention for Universal!

• Like 1