2021?

I am super hoping that this trip will be a go for next fall. So I'm planning a little (I know, I know, I have over a year, but I miss my yearly Disney trip!) And I was wondering if it's possible to add a Disney Dining Plan to a bulk rate room. I know they currently aren't available, but as they ramp back up, I expect Disney will make them an option again. 

Anyone have any insight? Thanks!

Here's my usual answer, but things may change in 2021. I'll update my FAQs when I confirm details.

Adding Dining Plan

You won't be able to buy a dining plan if you reserve one of our discounted group rooms. If we add the dining plan to our group block, it locks us into the current rate. If Disney offers a room discount that results in a lower price than our group rates, we can ask them to reduce our group rate (if we don't have the dining plan attached).

Also, if we add the dining plan, each adult in the room would have to pay more, even if they don't want to add on the dining plan. If we don't add the dining plan, we can have more than 2 adults in a room without paying more.

SnorkelMommaTo3
On 11/11/2020 at 4:40 PM, Dianna said:

It'll likely be the same week as this year. I hope to have more definite details by the end of the month.

Any updates on a potential Disney trip next fall? :) 

No updates yet, but hopefully soon. It's unlikely until after the beginning of the year, though, because they're starting to be off for Christmas.

Soon, though, I hope!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
RobynAnderson

We are looking forward to hearing plans. We were sad that 2020 was canceled, but we are hoping to travel again with Dianna and her group. So much fun!

Dianna

Hi Robyn,

Things are looking more hopeful now. I was hoping we'd have more details by the end of January, but it looks like it'll be sometime in February. We're working toward November, and hope to have a wonderful trip to make up for cancelling on everyone last year!

By the way, I've updated my website and will likely retire these message boards soon. I'll probably replace them with Zoom chats, or another alternative. I'll post an update in the next several weeks.

Warm regards,

Dianna

K3mommy

I'm so sad to hear the forums are being retired. While zoom chats would be great, it would be awesome if there was somewhere we could refer back to info shared. All of us have hectic lives and I'd hate to miss the zoom and all the info included. It's great to have somewhere to go for advice and to read others experiences. Also, really looking forward to the update on the 2021 trip!!!

• Like 2
Dianna

I'll research alternatives. I personally love message boards because the threads are organized better than other social media avenues, and they're more easily searchable. But I'm definitely in the minority. But I'll do some research before I retire these boards.

Warm regards,
Dianna

• Like 1
cddskjbkd

Are any of my fellow stalkers 😉 checking back every day for exciting updates?  I think this year will be extra magical!  Can’t wait to start planning and counting down the days! 😊