Disney Gift Card Website Changes January 20, 2021 - Here's what you need to know.

MegMovesMerch

MegMovesMerch

While planning for the defunct 2020 Disney trip with Traveling Homeschoolers, I used Disney Gift Cards to budget, save up, and spread out the purchase of the room and had intended on using DGCs as my makeshift Disney Dining Plan. (Let me know if you want me to cover this in a different post.)

The website DisneyGiftCard.com will be changing over to the unified login system that the rest of Disney uses.  You'll have one login for booking rooms, buying merchandise, Disney+, etc.  If you currently have digital gift cards stored in the current system, you'll need to transfer them to a gift card you physically have, (it's possible that the digital gift card 16 digit number will work, but I'm not sure about that.)  Balances that you don't transfer yourself will be lost.  

Here's the official notice: https://disneygiftcard.com

I just figured I'd post this here, in case any of you had digital gift cards in the system.  Don't lose those Disney dollars!

• Thanks 1