Dianna

Disney 2019 - April/May or November?

Dianna

What are the dates for the 2019 Disney trips?

The dates for our spring 2019 trip are April 27-May 4.

The dates for our fall 2019 trip are November 16-23.

When will you post details/open registration for the November Disney trip?

I'll post details for the fall trip and open registration by March 2019.

Will the price be the same in 2019?

The price for the tickets will be the same (5-Day Hopper tickets - $378 per person, ages 3 and up). The price for hotels will be different (it varies from season to season). Use April/May prices to estimate your cost  for November.

If I register for one trip and have to cancel, can I be transferred to a future trip?

I can't transfer families to future trips, so you'll have to cancel and register separately for a future trip.

Will you offer a Universal trip in fall 2019?

Yes - it'll be in November, too.

I can't decide when to go!

Our spring 2019 trip will be April 27-May 4. Temperatures usually average in the 80s, a little more humid and a little higher chance of rain. There's more of a summer feel, with Epcot's Flower and Garden Festival going on, and we'll have a private graduation,/end-of-year party at Typhoon Lagoon as our included event.

Our fall 2019 trip will be November 16-23. We'll have cooler weather (usually averaging in the 70s), lower humidity, with a little lower chance of rain than in April. There's a Christmas/holiday feel, with Epcot's International Food and Wine Festival going on. For November 2018, we had a dessert party as our included event, and we'll have it or something similar for November 2019.

It's getting harder and harder to predict crowd levels at Disney now due to special promotions and the new date-based pricing. Crowd-level calendars don't always agree since there've been so many changes, but crowd levels will most likely be similar on both dates.

My advice is to go to both for two different experiences! :) But if you can only go to one, choose the one with the events and experiences you're most interested in.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Tania

Will you be  doing Universal for Spring 2019 trip? I think I saw that Universal is now a separate trip?

Beth G

Interested also. 

Edited by Beth G
Error

Dianna

Yes, I'll plan it for around the same time as our Disney trip, but it'll be a separate trip.

Warmly,

Dianna

Stephanie S

We will be interested in the Fall Disney trip for 2019. I know the dates have not been released yet but can someone shed light on how this process works? I read through the forums and still confused. 

jmh1106

Not from USA so probably an obvious thing- is this school holiday time? We will look at coming over for 2 weeks but am wondering if we go a week before will it be mega busy being Easter so better to go a week after?

Dianna
On ‎7‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 7:15 AM, jmh1106 said:

Not from USA so probably an obvious thing- is this school holiday time? We will look at coming over for 2 weeks but am wondering if we go a week before will it be mega busy being Easter so better to go a week after?

Sorry for the delay - I had to make sure Disney would let me accept international families for our program before I could answer. Our April/May dates are after our spring/Easter break, and before our school holiday times. I recommend planning to extend the week after, not the week before, so you won't run into Easter crowds.

Adhayden

If you book hotel and tickets through this trip, can we add meal plans and add-ons like that?

Dianna
On ‎10‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 5:54 PM, Adhayden said:

If you book hotel and tickets through this trip, can we add meal plans and add-ons like that?

The dining plan can't be added to our room block. I'll post the FAQs for this trip soon.

MyFamily8

I am so happy to of found this! We are giving our kids 12 months of experiences for Christmas/Yule this year. November's is going to be a trip to Disney. When is payment typically due for Novembers trip? We went to Disney for the first and so far only time 3 years ago. Best family vacation ever.

Dianna
2 hours ago, MyFamily8 said:

I am so happy to of found this! We are giving our kids 12 months of experiences for Christmas/Yule this year. November's is going to be a trip to Disney. When is payment typically due for Novembers trip? We went to Disney for the first and so far only time 3 years ago. Best family vacation ever.

What a wonderful gift! I'll probably open registrations for my November trip in March or April, or I may wait until I get back from my spring Disney trip (depends on how hectic things are). Payment is due within 7 days of my confirmation of your registration, so just wait to register until you have your payment ready.

Warmly,

Dianna

Homeschool mom

Do you know what the educational program will be for November?  

Edited by Homeschool mom
Misspelling

Dianna

I don't know yet, but hope to start working on it soon. I'll post an update when we finalize the details.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1