Dianna

Disney 2019 - November Dates & Info

Dianna

What are the dates for the fall 2019 Disney trip?

The dates for our fall 2019 trip are November 16-23.

When will you post details/open registration for the November Disney trip?

I'll post details for the fall trip and open registration by mid-April 2019.

Will the price be the same in 2019?

The price for 2019 tickets (5-Day Hopper) is - $378 per person, ages 3 and up.

If I register for one trip and have to cancel, can I be transferred to a future trip?

I can't transfer families to future trips, so you'll have to cancel and register separately for a future trip.

Will you offer a Universal trip in fall 2019?

Yes - it'll be in November, too. Tickets will be valid the whole month, but you must use all days within a 7-day period. (After use the first day on your ticket, you'll have 6 days to use any remaining days.)

Is November a good time to go?

Fall is my favorite time to go to Disney. We'll have cooler weather (usually averaging in the 70s), lower humidity, and lower chance of rain than in the summer. There's a Christmas/holiday feel, with Epcot's International Food and Wine Festival going on. For November 2018, we had a dessert party as our included event, and we'll have it or something similar for November 2019.

It's getting harder and harder to predict crowd levels at Disney now due to special promotions and the new date-based pricing. Crowd-level calendars don't always agree since there've been so many changes, but crowd levels are lowest around this time of year.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Karina Savelio

Do you offer anything less than 5 days?  Could I do 3 days instead?

Dianna
8 hours ago, Karina Savelio said:

Do you offer anything less than 5 days?  Could I do 3 days instead?

Hi Karina, we offer only the 5-day tickets, but you can use only 3 days of them, if you want. (Or use one day on arrival to see fireworks, and catch one last ride on your departure day.)

Leslie Graham

Hi Dianna,  Will you be offering Disney trips in May and November in 2020?

Tania
On 4/2/2019 at 8:40 AM, Leslie Graham said:

Hi Dianna,  Will you be offering Disney trips in May and November in 2020?

I just came wondering the same thing. It looks like Disney might not be in the budget for Nov this year now, so I'm hoping we could do April/May next year, and do Universal this year. 

Dianna

I won't be doing another spring Disney trip for a while due to other trips I'm planning, but I'll do a fall trip each year. I hope you can join us for one of those! :)

Warmly,
Dianna

Mer

Hi - I am curious if the tickets have been released for the fall 2019 Disney trip in November or any details. I have seen posts that these will be released late March. Thank you!

Dianna
1 hour ago, Mer said:

Hi - I am curious if the tickets have been released for the fall 2019 Disney trip in November or any details. I have seen posts that these will be released late March. Thank you!

Hi Mer, registration for the November trip will be open soon - hopefully by the end of this week or next. Is that what you were asking?

Joe

Hi Dianna,

Are you anticipating the sign-up to go live this week?

Dianna
3 hours ago, Joe said:

Hi Dianna,

Are you anticipating the sign-up to go live this week?

Yes - likely by Sunday. :)

• Like 1

JeniB

Hi Dianna,

My son has a food allergy.  We have had a lot of great experiences with Disney chefs and usually note his allergy on our dining reservation, etc.  I’ve also emailed with the Special Diets department before regarding allergy friendly foods for a dessert party.  How would you recommend speaking to Disney about allergy needs for your Epcot Dessert Party and the Living Seas/Pandora breakfast?   Would I just email with  the Special Diets department as I’ve done in the past and reference the date/time of the event?  (His allergy is to dairy which is prevalent in many foods and most desserts).  Thank you!

Dianna

Jeni, Disney makes it really easy for us - just note on your registration what your special needs are (in the special needs section) and I'll let them know. During our events, someone there will be available for you to discuss what's okay and what to avoid. 

Warmly,
Dianna

JeniB

Wonderful!  Thank you so much!  Truly one of the reasons we go to Disney is for their expertise in handling food allergies.  My son always eats very well on our trips!

• Like 1