Dianna

Boston 2019 - FAQs

Dianna

Here is the trip description and registration link: 

https://www.travelinghomeschoolers.com/boston/

Is the price per family, or per person?

The prices are per family, not per person.

This trip is already full? How do I get on the waiting list?

To get on the list, please submit a registration form as you normally would. You'll have to pay a $250 per-person non-refundable deposit to confirm your spots on the waiting list. (I'll send you an email with payment information after I receive your registration.)

If spots come available, your deposit will be applied to your total. If spots don't come available by June 29, 2019, your deposit will be refunded in full. If you decide not to go after being offered spots, your deposit will not be refunded. So, in other words, make sure you really do want to go before registering for my waiting list.

I live in the area - can I join your group for the day?

We have a limited number of tour spots, so they're reserved for my group.

Can we opt out of the hotel, specific tours, etc.?

We need to maintain minimums to qualify for group discounts. Since I'm contracted to pay for a minimum number of hotel rooms to get the cheaper rates, you can't opt out of the hotel. You can opt out of any tour on the itinerary, but you won't receive a refund for any missed tours/events.

What hotel will we be using? What type of hotel is it?

I'll share hotel information, itinerary, etc., closer to our travel dates in case there are unexpected changes. All of the hotels I partner with are mid-range (for price and value), highly rated, family-friendly, in good areas of town, and near restaurants.

I have a family of 7, 8, 9, etc., and have very young children. Can we all share one room?

The hotel I use allows up to 6 per room (if bigger rooms) are available). If you have more than that, you'll have to get another room. This trip is limited to ages 10 and up due to the heavy history focus.

I have a baby, toddler, preschooler - do they count in the price?

This trip is limited to ages 10 and up.

Should people with mobility issues go on this trip.

Due to the heavy walking associated with this trip and logistical issues with using the metro, I don't recommend this trip for anyone with mobility problems.

I have a family of 7 or 8 or more. What's the price?

If you have a larger family, combine the price for a party of 3 and a party of 4 if you have 7, or double the price for a party of 4 if you have 8, etc.

Have any other questions? Please reply in this thread and I'll answer and add it to the list!

Lauren

Is there an itinerary?  Thanks.