Join us for our group trip to Disney World in November! We’ll enjoy all four theme parks, an educational program, special group meals and events, and more!
When: November 10-17, 2018
FastPass Registration Deadline: August 15
Final Registration Deadline: September 15
*The FastPass Registration Deadline is for families who want to reserve their FastPass times 60 days in advance (for Disney Resort guests), and 30 days in advance (for off-property guests).
**The Final Registration Deadline is for families who didn’t register in time for our FastPass deadline. You’ll get your tickets by the end of October. You can still register for FastPasses when you get your tickets, but I can’t guarantee you’ll get your tickets 60 days or 30 days in advance if you register after the FastPass Registration deadline.
The answers to frequently asked questions about this trip are available on our Disney Stalkers Forum. Please read those (and this entire page) before emailing me with questions and registering.
Disney World Tickets
Our two ticket choices are 5-day hopper tickets – one with the plus option, and the other without. Please read the information for each type of ticket and be sure of your choice before you register and pay. Once you pay, that’s it – no changes. (A few people making changes isn’t a big deal – a thousand or more people making changes is overwhelming.)
Prices include an educational program, admission to one of our private IllumiNations Dessert Parties at Epcot, your registration fee, all taxes, and shipping.
Our tickets are valid from November 3-24, so you have some leeway on your travel dates. However, our main group dates are November 10-17, and attendance at our educational program at Animal Kingdom on Tuesday, November 13 is mandatory.
5-Day Hopper tickets: $355 per person, ages 3 and up
These tickets are valid for admission to all four Disney theme parks (Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Hollywood Studios, and Animal Kingdom). They are hopper tickets, so you can visit more than one park each day. They don’t include any plus visits (see next ticket option).
5-Day Hopper Plus tickets: $398 per person ages 3 and up
These tickets are valid for admission to all four Disney theme parks (Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Hollywood Studios, and Animal Kingdom). They are hopper tickets, so you can visit more than one park each day. You also get 5 visits per ticket to these Disney extras:
- Typhoon Lagoon Water Park (not Blizzard Beach Water Park – it will be closed in November)
- Disney’s Fantasia Gardens Miniature Golf (before 4:00 pm)
- Disney’s Winter Summerland Miniature Golf (before 4:00 pm)
- ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex
The answers to frequently asked questions about these tickets are available at our Disney Stalkers Forum. Please read those (and this entire page) before emailing me with questions and registering.
Disney Educational Program
Tuesday, November 13 (time to be announced)
Our tickets include an educational program at Animal Kingdom – Rafiki’s Planet Watch, where we’ll meet some of the world’s leading wildlife conservationists, animal experts, and educators. During this special program, we’ll experience activity stations, have a chance to see animals up-close, meet some of our favorite Disney characters, and kick off on a Wilderness Explorers adventure that can take us throughout the park to discover the magic of nature.
This event will be held on the morning of November 13 and attendance is required. Please keep your morning open until noon and I’ll email more details to travelers as they’re finalized.
Since this event is located inside Animal Kingdom park, you must use a park day on your ticket to attend. If you don’t attend, your tickets may be invalidated or you may be charged the difference between regular gate prices and our discounted tickets.
Illuminations Dessert Party
Our tickets also include a private IllumiNations Dessert Party at Epcot from 8:30 to 9:30 pm. You’ll have a choice of dates:
Tuesday, November 13
Wednesday, November 14
Since this event is inside Epcot, you’ll need to use a park day to attend on your confirmed date.
Optional Group Meals & Events
Behind the Seeds Tour
Friday, November 16, 9:30 am
Like the Living with the Land attraction at Epcot? Then you’ll love Behind the Seeds! You’ll see gigantic fruits, vegetables, and unusual crops from around the world, discover the latest plant-growing techniques, including hydroponics, visit the fish farm, and get a handout with some great ideas for your own garden. The cost is $20 per person, ages 5 and up. This tour lasts approximately one hour. Space is limited, and park tickets are required.
NOTE: More tour times will be added, if needed. If you’re planning to attend our Living Seas & Soarin’ Breakfast, this event will follow that.
Living Seas & Soarin’ Breakfast
Friday, November 16, 7:30 am to 9:00 am
Dine with sharks, and dolphins, and stingrays! Our breakfast area at Epcot features large panoramic windows where we can watch more than 6,000 sea creatures swim by as we eat. We’ll have scrambled eggs, chocolate chip muffins, bread rolls, tater puffs, bacon, fresh fruit salad, orange juice, chocolate milk, coffee, tea, and water. Afterwards, we’ll be among the first to ride my favorite attraction, Soarin’. The cost is $33 per person, ages 3 and up. Space is limited, and park tickets are required.
Fantasmic Dinner Party
Thursday, November 15, 7:30 pm to 9:00 pm
Join us for our Dinner Party at Hollywood Studios and watch our favorite mouse battle Disney villains in the Fantasmic laser and light show! Our group will enjoy our own reserved patio to eat dinner and watch the show together. We’ll have mesquite roasted chicken, barbeque pulled pork, mashed red skin potatoes, buttered corn, salad, rolls, fresh fruit salad, cookies, brownies, water, and soft drinks. The cost is $57 per person, ages 3 and up. Space is limited, park tickets are required.
Hoop Dee Doo Dinner Show
Sunday, November 11, 4:00 pm to 6:00 pm
Join us for an evening of rousing wild west dancing, singing, and comedy at rustic Pioneer Hall in Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground! In between skits and songs, we’ll chow down on buckets of all-you-care-to-enjoy fried chicken and smoked BBQ pork ribs, as well as a tossed green salad, baked beans, fresh-baked cornbread, and strawberry shortcake. Unlimited soft drinks, coffee, tea, and milk; and beer, wine, and sangria for adults ages 21 and older. The cost is $72 for ages 10 and up, and $43 ages 3-9. Space is limited, park tickets are not required.
We’ve blocked rooms for our group at two Disney resorts (value and moderate) this year. Prices include all taxes and fees, and don’t increase on the weekends like non-group rooms do. You’ll be required to pay one night’s deposit, with the balance due on arrival.
- All Star Music (standard) – $102.15/night
- All Star Music (preferred) – $126.67/night
- Caribbean Beach (standard) – $175.16/night
All Star Music is a value resort. Standard rooms are smaller than Caribbean Beach’s rooms, have two full-size beds, and accommodate up to 4 people in a room.
All Star Music Preferred Rooms are the same as above, but closer to the restaurants, transportation, and main buildings.
Caribbean Beach is a moderate resort. Standard rooms are larger than All Star Music rooms, and are larger than the rooms in other moderate resorts. However, they may be father away from the transportation and food areas than other resorts. (They have a bus/shuttle that will take you around the resort, though, so this may not be as much of a drawback as it could be.) They have two queen-size beds, and usually accommodate up to 4 people, but can accommodate a 5th person under the age of 9.*
*Some rooms at Caribbean Beach have a small murphy bed (5 feet x 3 feet) that can accommodate a 5th person under the age of 9. If you need a room for 5, reserve as soon as possible.
PLEASE NOTE: Caribbean Beach is undergoing construction and expansion, but I’ve been told that the majority of it will be finished by November. Sometimes things get delayed, though, so book only if you’re okay with everything not being finished and possible construction noise during the day.
If you want to stay longer than our group dates of November 10-17, I was able to add 3 pre-trip nights at All Star Music preferred rooms (not the standard rooms). I wasn’t able to add extra nights to our Caribbean Beach rooms. (Register as soon as possible for a better chance of extending your dates at All Star Music preferred – capacity is limited.)
If you want to stay at one of our group resorts, please note it on your registration form and I’ll email reservation information after I receive your payment. (You’re not required to stay at a Disney resort to join our group.)
For more information about our resorts, pros and cons of staying on or off property, and more, see our Disney Stalkers Forum.
November is still hurricane season in Florida. Disney will work with us on a case-by-case basis in the event of a direct hit (or anticipated direct hit) from a hurricane right before our arrival or during our stay. There are no guarantees, but they’ll almost definitely refund unused tickets. If the tickets are partially used they’ll work with us to finish the use of the tickets. If there’s just heavy rain from a hurricane, they won’t refund our tickets – we’ll just have to deal with the rain. I’ll do my best on your behalf if there’s an event that impacts our stay, but there are no guarantees. Please register with this in mind.
Payment & Refund Policy
- I accept personal checks, bank checks, BillPay checks and Zelle online transfer (if your bank offers those services). I can’t accept PayPal, credit cards, Disney gift cards, or other payment methods.
- Payment is due within 7 days of the date I send your confirmation email, so please don’t register until you’re able to pay in full.
- If you stay at a group resort, you’ll pay Disney for that separately.
- If you need to cancel after paying for your tickets, $25 per-ticket will be deducted from your refund. Tickets aren’t transferable. Special events aren’t transferable and are refundable only if I have a family on my waiting list to replace you through August 15, 2018. After that, no replacements, roster changes, or refunds.
- Your signed registration, waiver, and payment acknowledges your understanding and agreement with my cancellation and refund policy.
Before You Register
- The answers to frequently asked questions about this trip are available on our Disney Stalkers Forum. Please read those (and this entire page) before emailing me with questions and registering.
- Each family must register separately (grandparents are considered part of the same family unit). If you have extended family who want to attend (your sister’s family, for example), please ask them to register and pay separately.
- You can choose your own arrival and departure date, but your stay must include the date of our required educational program on November 13. If you can’t attend the program, please don’t register.
- If you’d like help planning your trip, consider joining my (affectionately titled) Disney Stalkers forum, where Disney families can gather to help each other.
- To register for this trip, click here.
- If you don’t receive a confirmation with payment information within 3 days, please email me.
- Your payment will be due within 7 days of receiving my confirmation.
- I’ll email a confirmation when I receive your payment, and send you periodic trip updates via email.
- And that’s it! Email me if you have any questions.