Join us at Disney World and enjoy all four theme parks, a private party at DinoLand, an educational program, special group meals, and more!
When: November 16-23
FastPass Registration Deadline: July 31*
Final Registration Deadline: August 31**
*The FastPass Registration Deadline is for families who want to reserve their FastPass times 60 days in advance (for Disney Resort guests), and 30 days in advance (for off-property guests) of our group travel dates.
**The Final Registration Deadline is for families who didn’t register in time for our FastPass deadline. You’ll get your tickets at least 2 weeks before our group travel dates.
(You can still register for FastPasses when you get your tickets, but I can’t guarantee you’ll get your tickets 60 days or 30 days in advance if you register after the FastPass Registration deadline.)
The answers to frequently asked questions about this trip are available on our Disney Stalkers Forum. Please read those (and this entire page) before emailing me with questions or registering.
Disney World Tickets
Our tickets cost $378 per person ages 3 and up, and are 5-day hopper tickets. They include:
- Admission to all four Disney parks (Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Animal Kingdom, Hollywood Studios)
- Educational program
- Private group event at Animal Kingdom’s DinoLand!
- Registration fee, all taxes, and shipping
Since they’re hopper tickets, you can visit more than one park each day. They’re valid from November 9 to November 30, so you have some leeway on your travel dates. However, our main group dates are November 16 to November 23 and attendance at one of our educational programs during that week is mandatory.
Private Group Event – DinoLand
We have a big group this fall and can’t fit everyone into a dessert party, so Disney has offered our group a private event on Wednesday, November 20, at Animal Kingdom’s Dinoland!
We’ll enjoy snacks, music, games, and at least one ride (possibly more, depending on the size of our group). The time is tentatively set for 8:00 pm to 10:00 pm, but may change depending on Disney’s park hours in November.
A park ticket is not required for our DinoLand event (as long as you don’t enter Animal Kingdom before the event). However, you’ll most likely need to arrange your own transportation back to your hotel after the event – car, Uber, Lyft, whatever. (I’ll update this as soon as possible.
(NOTE: If you still want to do a Dessert Party, we have one scheduled for Monday, November 18, for $35 per person, ages 3 and older. Spots are limited, and a park ticket is required. See the Optional Group Meals & Events section for more details.)
Attendance at one of our educational programs is required to qualify for our tickets. They’re great programs, so it’s not a hardship! However, if you don’t attend, Disney can charge you the difference between our tickets and gate price, or invalidate remaining days on your tickets.
NOTE: Your children can choose different educational programs (due to age restrictions or different interests). However, one parent must attend with students, while another parent/adult in your party stays behind with students who’ll be attending a different program.
ANOTHER NOTE: You may choose extra programs after our registration deadline if spots are available. There will be an additional cost per-person, per-program. I’ll update with details if/when we have extra spots available.
You’ll be able to choose from one of the following programs:
Disney’s Visual Arts
Monday, November 18, 3 hours
Have a budding artist or photographer on your hands? Try Disney’s new visual arts programs! All students will enjoy a CEL animation workshop, where they’ll learn how to produce art the way early Disney animators did. Then students will choose between: photography or drawing a Disney character.
Ages 10 and up. There’s an extra $20 per-person (students and adults) materials fee for this program. Time and location to be announced. If you choose this program, leave Monday morning from 8:00 am to noon free. I’ll update with final details soon.
Behind the Seeds
Wednesday, November 20, 1.5 hours
Disney is offering their wonderful Behind the Seeds tour for us again, customized just for us! We’ll interact with amazing plants, insects, and fish; see gigantic fruits, vegetables, and unusual crops from around the world; discover the latest plant-growing techniques, including hydroponics; get a handout with some great ideas for your own garden, and more!
Your tour time will depend on the ages of your children:
- Elementary: 9:30 am
- Middle School: 11:15 am
- High School: 1:30 pm
- Mixed-Ages: 3:15 pm
Ages 5 and up. This event is in Epcot, so you’ll use a park day on your ticket to attend.
Caring for Giants
Tuesday, November 19, 1 hour
Thursday, November 21, 1 hour – full
Get a closer look at African elephants at our special Caring for Giants tour! We’ll learn more about the Animal Kingdom’s herd from the animal specialists who care for them. African cultural representatives will also be on hand to share stories of Disney’s conservation efforts dedicated to the preservation of wild populations throughout their homeland.
You can choose from the following tour times:
- Morning** – 9:30, 10:00, 10:30
- Early Afternoon: 12:30, 1:00, 1:30
- Late Afternoon: 3:00, 3:30, 4:00
Ages 4 and up. Space for each time slot is very limited, so register early to get your first choice. This event is at Animal Kingdom, so you’ll use a park day on your ticket to attend.
**Families doing the Pandora Breakfast will have priority for morning tours.
Optional Group Meals & Events
Epcot Dessert Party
Monday, November 18, 8:20 pm to 9:30 pm
Join us for our private dessert party at Epcot! We’ll enjoy a variety of desserts, ice cream treats, and refreshments as we watch the new fireworks show, Epcot Forever. The cost is $35 per person, ages 3 and up. Space is limited, and park tickets are required.
Living Seas & Soarin’ Breakfast
Wednesday, November 20, 7:25 am to 9:15 am
Dine with sharks, and dolphins, and stingrays! Our breakfast area at Epcot features large panoramic windows where we can watch more than 6,000 sea creatures swim by as we eat. We’ll have scrambled eggs, chocolate chip muffins, bread rolls, tater puffs, bacon, fresh fruit salad, orange juice, chocolate milk, coffee, tea, and water. Afterwards, we’ll be among the first to ride one of my favorite attractions, Soarin’. The cost is $34 per person, ages 3 and up. Space is limited, and park tickets are required.
(NOTE: Timing subject to change. Disney may not provide transportation this early. Find out more here.)
Tuesday, November 19, 7:00 am to 8:30 am
Thursday, November 21, 7:00 am to 8:30 am – full
Join us for breakfast at Satu’li Canteen, a Pandora dining facility adorned with Na’vi art and cultural items. We’ll have scrambled eggs, chocolate chip muffins, bread rolls, tater puffs, bacon, fresh fruit salad, orange juice, chocolate milk, coffee, tea, and water. Afterwards, we’ll be among the first to ride one of my other favorite attractions, Flight of Passage (for those who meet the height requirement) or Na’vi River Journey (for the younger children). The cost is $50 per person, ages 3 and up. Space is limited, and park tickets are required.
(NOTE: Timing subject to change. Disney may not provide transportation this early. Find out more here.)
Fantasmic Dinner Party
Friday, November 22, 8:00 pm to 9:30 pm
Join us for our Dinner Party at Hollywood Studios and watch our favorite mouse battle Disney villains in the Fantasmic laser and light show! Our group will enjoy our own private patio to eat dinner and watch the show together. We’ll have mesquite roasted chicken, barbeque pulled pork, mashed red skin potatoes, buttered corn, salad, rolls, fresh fruit salad, cookies, brownies, water, and soft drinks. The cost is $57 per person, ages 3 and up. Space is limited, park tickets are required.
(NOTE: Timing subject to change.)
We’ve blocked rooms for our group at two Disney resorts (value and moderate) this year. Prices include all taxes and fees, and don’t increase on the weekends like non-group rooms do. You’ll be required to pay one night’s deposit, with the balance due on arrival.
If most nights are full at our group discount, you can still get some nights at the group discounted rate, and other nights at the regular rate.
- Pop Century standard – $109.35/night – most nights full
- All-Star Sports standard – $110.32/night
- Pop Century preferred – $139.75/night – most nights full
- Caribbean Beach standard – $184.28/night – most nights full
- Caribbean Beach standard, 5 person – $216.00/night – most nights full
Pop Century and All-Star Sports are value resorts. Rooms are smaller than Caribbean Beach rooms, but they have queen-size beds now (one is a pull-down murphy bed). Rooms accommodate up to 4 people.
Pop Century Preferred Rooms are the same as above, but closer to the restaurants, transportation, and main buildings.
Caribbean Beach is a moderate resort. Standard rooms are larger than Pop Century rooms. However, moderate resorts are more spread out, so you’ll have to walk farther to get to transportation, food court, etc. (They do have a shuttle, though.) Rooms have two queen-size beds, and usually accommodate up to 4 people, but can accommodate a 5th person under the age of 9* in one of the 5-person rooms.
*5-person rooms have a small murphy bed (5 feet x 3 feet) that can accommodate a 5th person under the age of 9. If you need a room for 5, reserve as soon as possible.
NOTE: If you have five people in your party and one is an infant, Disney will usually allow the infant without having to pay extra for a 5-person room. Just ask when you call.
Both Pop Century and Caribbean Beach are Skyliner resorts. The Skyliner is Disney’s new aerial gondola that will take you to Epcot, Hollywood Studios, and other places (see link for more info).
All-Star Sports is not a Skyliner resort.
Our room block is November 16-November 23. You may be able to add one extra night after our group dates at Caribbean Beach, and two extra nights after our group dates at Pop Century. Register as soon as possible for a better chance of getting the type of room and dates you want.
If you want to stay at one of our group resorts, please note it on your registration form and I’ll email reservation information after I receive your payment. (You’re not required to stay at a Disney resort to join our group.)
For more information about our resorts, pros and cons of staying on or off property, and more, see our Disney Stalkers Forum.
Payment & Refund Policy
- I accept personal checks, bank checks, BillPay checks and Zelle online transfer (if your bank offers those services). I can’t accept PayPal, credit cards, Disney gift cards (for tickets or special events), or other payment methods (except for credit card convenience checks).
- If you have Disney rewards points or gift cards, you can use them to pay for your group room. However, you have to reserve your room with a credit card, and it will be charged one night’s deposit. When you arrive, you can apply your rewards points to pay for the stay and get a refund on your card for that first night.
- Payment is due within 7 days of the date I send your confirmation email, so please don’t register until you’re able to pay in full.
- If you stay at a group resort, you’ll pay Disney for that separately (one night deposit, then the rest when you check in).
- If you need to cancel after paying for your tickets, $75 per ticket will be deducted from your refund. Tickets aren’t transferable.
- Group meals and special events aren’t transferable and are refundable only if I have a family on my waiting list to replace you through July 31. A $10 per-person, per-event cancellation fee will be deducted from your refund.
- Your signed registration, waiver, and payment acknowledges your understanding and agreement with my cancellation and refund policy.
Before You Register
- The answers to frequently asked questions about this trip are available in our Disney Stalkers Forum. Please read those (and this entire page) before emailing me with questions and registering.
- Each family must register separately (grandparents are considered part of the same family unit). If you have extended family who want to attend (your sister’s family, for example), please ask them to register and pay separately.
- You can choose your own arrival and departure date, but your stay must include the date of one of our educational programs. If you can’t attend one of the programs, please don’t register.
- If you’d like help planning your trip, consider joining my (affectionately titled) Disney Stalkers forum, where Disney families can gather to help each other.
November is still hurricane season in Florida. Disney will work with us on a case-by-case basis in the event of a direct hit (or anticipated direct hit) from a hurricane right before our arrival or during our stay. There are no guarantees, but they’ll almost definitely refund unused tickets. If the tickets are partially used they’ll work with us to finish the use of the tickets. If there’s just heavy rain from a hurricane, they won’t refund our tickets – we’ll just have to deal with the rain. I’ll do my best on your behalf if there’s an event that impacts our stay, but there are no guarantees. Please register with this in mind.
- Click here for the registration form.
- If you don’t receive a confirmation with payment information within 3 days, please email me.
- Your payment will be due within 7 days of receiving my confirmation.
- I’ll email a confirmation when I receive your payment, and will send you periodic trip updates via email.
- And that’s it! Email me if you have any questions.