Join us at Disney World this spring and enjoy all four theme parks, an educational program, special group meals and events, and more!
When: April 27-May 4
FastPass Registration Deadline: January 15*
Final Registration Deadline: February 15**
*The FastPass Registration Deadline is for families who want to reserve their FastPass times 60 days in advance (for Disney Resort guests), and 30 days in advance (for off-property guests) of our group travel dates.
**The Final Registration Deadline is for families who didn’t register in time for our FastPass deadline. You’ll get your tickets at least 2 weeks before our group travel dates. (You can still register for FastPasses when you get your tickets, but I can’t guarantee you’ll get your tickets 60 days or 30 days in advance if you register after the FastPass Registration deadline.)
The answers to frequently asked questions about this trip are available on our Disney Stalkers Forum. Please read those (and this entire page) before emailing me with questions or registering.
Disney World Tickets
Our tickets cost $378 per person ages 3 and up, and are 5-day hopper tickets.
They include admission to all four Disney theme parks (Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Hollywood Studios, and Animal Kingdom), an educational program, admission to our private Typhoon Lagoon Year-End Graduation Party, your registration fee, all taxes, and shipping.
Since they’re hopper tickets, you can visit more than one park each day. They’re valid from April 20 to May 11, so you have some leeway on your travel dates. However, our main group dates are April 27 to May 4 and attendance at our educational program (to be held on either April 29 or April 30, details to be announced) is mandatory.
The answers to frequently asked questions about these tickets are available at our Disney Stalkers Forum. Please read those (and this entire page) before emailing me with questions or registering.
Disney Educational Program
Date and time to be announced
Our tickets include an educational program most likely to be held on April 29 or April 30, from 8:00 am to noon. Since this program is mandatory, please register only if you’re certain you’ll be at Disney for both of those dates. I’ll post an update with the exact date, time, and details as soon as possible.
Our educational program will be held inside a park, so you must use a park day on your ticket to attend. If you don’t attend, your tickets may be invalidated or you may be charged the difference between regular gate prices and our discounted tickets.
Typhoon Lagoon Party
Wednesday, May 1, 6:30 to 10:30
Our tickets also include admission to our private Typhoon Lagoon Party to celebrate graduation, and making it through another year! (It’s not just for seniors.) We’ll enjoy a variety of snacks, drinks, the wave pool, and more (depending on the size of our group). We had a great time at our party last spring, and are looking forward to doing it again!
Optional Group Meals & Events
IllumiNations Dessert Party
Tuesday, April 30, 8:15 pm to 9:30 pm
Join us for our private dessert party at Epcot! We’ll enjoy a variety of desserts, ice cream treats, and refreshments as we watch IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth in a lake-side area reserved just for our group. IllumiNations is ending after the summer, so join us before it’s too late! The cost is $35 per person, ages 3 and up. Space is limited, and park tickets are required.
Sci-Fi Dine-In & Toy Story Mania Breakfast
Thursday, May 2, 7:15 am to 9:15 am
Watch campy sci-fi clips as we breakfast under the stars at the Sci-Fi Dine-In at Disney’s Hollywood Studios. We’ll have scrambled eggs, chocolate chip muffins, bread rolls, tater puffs, bacon, fresh fruit salad, orange juice, chocolate milk, coffee, tea, and water. Afterwards, we’ll be among the first to experience my second favorite attraction, Toy Story Mania. The cost is $33 per person, ages 3 and up. Space is limited, and park tickets are required.
Fantasmic Dinner Party
Thursday, May 2, 7:15 pm to 9:00 pm
Join us for our Dinner Party at Hollywood Studios and watch our favorite mouse battle Disney villains in the Fantasmic laser and light show! Our group will enjoy our own private patio to eat dinner and watch the show together. We’ll have mesquite roasted chicken, barbeque pulled pork, mashed red skin potatoes, buttered corn, salad, rolls, fresh fruit salad, cookies, brownies, water, and soft drinks. The cost is $57 per person, ages 3 and up. Space is limited, park tickets are required.
Living Seas & Soarin’ Breakfast
Friday, May 3, 7:15 am to 9:00 am
Dine with sharks, and dolphins, and stingrays! Our breakfast area at Epcot features large panoramic windows where we can watch more than 6,000 sea creatures swim by as we eat. We’ll have scrambled eggs, chocolate chip muffins, bread rolls, tater puffs, bacon, fresh fruit salad, orange juice, chocolate milk, coffee, tea, and water. Afterwards, we’ll be among the first to ride my favorite attraction, Soarin’. The cost is $33 per person, ages 3 and up. Space is limited, and park tickets are required.
We’ve blocked rooms for our group at two Disney resorts (value and moderate) this year. Prices include all taxes and fees, and don’t increase on the weekends like non-group rooms do. You’ll be required to pay one night’s deposit, with the balance due on arrival.
- Pop Century (standard) – $137.70/night
- Pop Century (preferred) – $153.00/night
- Port Orleans Riverside (standard) – $213.64/night
- Port Orleans Riverside, 5-person (standard) – $223.76/night
- Port Orleans Riverside (preferred) – $237.38/night
Pop Century is a value resort. Rooms are smaller than Port Orlean’s rooms, but they have queen-size beds now (one is a pull-down murphy bed). Rooms accommodate up to 4 people.
Pop Century Preferred Rooms are the same as above, but closer to the restaurants, transportation, and main buildings.
Port Orleans Riverside is a moderate resort. Standard rooms are larger than Pop Century rooms. However, moderate resorts are more spread out. The preferred rooms are closer to the resort’s restaurants and transportation. Rooms have two queen-size beds, and usually accommodate up to 4 people, but can accommodate a 5th person under the age of 9* in one of the 5-person rooms.
*5-person rooms have a small murphy bed (5 feet x 3 feet) that can accommodate a 5th person under the age of 9. If you need a room for 5, reserve as soon as possible.
NOTE: If you have five people in your party and one is an infant, Disney will usually allow the infant without having to pay extra. Just ask when you call.
Our room block is April 27-May 5, plus 3 pre-trip nights (April 24, 25, 26). Register as soon as possible for a better chance of getting the type of room and dates you want.
If you want to stay at one of our group resorts, please note it on your registration form and I’ll email reservation information after I receive your payment. (You’re not required to stay at a Disney resort to join our group.)
For more information about our resorts, pros and cons of staying on or off property, and more, see our Disney Stalkers Forum.
Payment & Refund Policy
- I accept personal checks, bank checks, BillPay checks and Zelle online transfer (if your bank offers those services). I can’t accept PayPal, credit cards, Disney gift cards, or other payment methods (except for credit card convenience checks).
- Payment is due within 7 days of the date I send your confirmation email, so please don’t register until you’re able to pay in full.
- If you stay at a group resort, you’ll pay Disney for that separately (one night deposit, then the rest when you check in).
- If you need to cancel after paying for your tickets, $75 per ticket will be deducted from your refund. Tickets aren’t transferable. Special events aren’t transferable and are refundable only if I have a family on my waiting list to replace you through February 15.
- Your signed registration, waiver, and payment acknowledges your understanding and agreement with my cancellation and refund policy.
Before You Register
- The answers to frequently asked questions about this trip are available on our Disney Stalkers Forum. Please read those (and this entire page) before emailing me with questions and registering.
- Each family must register separately (grandparents are considered part of the same family unit). If you have extended family who want to attend (your sister’s family, for example), please ask them to register and pay separately.
- You can choose your own arrival and departure date, but your stay must include the date of our required educational program. If you can’t attend the program, please don’t register.
- If you’d like help planning your trip, consider joining my (affectionately titled) Disney Stalkers forum, where Disney families can gather to help each other.
- To register for this trip, click here.
- If you don’t receive a confirmation with payment information within 3 days, please email me.
- Your payment will be due within 7 days of receiving my confirmation.
- I’ll email a confirmation when I receive your payment, and send you periodic trip updates via email.
- And that’s it! Email me if you have any questions.