Spend the night with us at our Georgia Aquarium Sleepover! We’ll enjoy guided activities, behind-the-scenes tours, and admission to some of the aquarium’s special shows.
Where: Atlanta, Georgia
When: Fall 2021 (TBA)
Registration Deadline: TBA
The fall 2020 sleepover has been cancelled. We’ll reschedule for fall 2021. All the information that follows will be updated when details are finalized.
We’ll check in at the aquarium on Wednesday evening for orientation, then enjoy behind-the-scenes programs and an evening snack. We’ll have breakfast and morning activities until 10:00 am on Thursday, then have the rest of the day free to spend at the aquarium.
This sleepover is for children ages 5 and up (age verification will be required) and their parents and grandparents. Tours are targeted to different age levels, and teens and college students enjoy it just as much as the younger children.
- You’ll be assigned to a group of families to attend tours/programs with. If you travel with friends, you may not be in the same group.
- We sleep on the floor on mats in designated sleep areas (no specific area is guaranteed).
- We can’t leave these areas during the night (other than restroom visits).
- Children and their parents do all programs together and sleep in the same area.
- You won’t be able to leave the aquarium to smoke.
- You can bring air mattresses as long as they’re twin-sized and battery-powered or breath-powered (we have limited access to outlets).
- No cots or queen/king-sized air mattresses.
- All special needs must be noted on your registration form.
- Due to space limitations, adding extra people without my prior approval is not allowed.
Cost and What’s Included
The cost of this event is $70 per person (students and adults), payable by debit or credit card. Payment is due immediately, and you’ll be directed to my online payment system after you submit your registration. (Registering without paying will not hold spots for your family.)
Your fee covers your entry into the aquarium, all educational programs and activities, admission to the 4D FUNBelievable Theater, Under the Boardwalk sea lion show, AT&T Dolphin show, an evening snack* on Wednesday, and breakfast* on Thursday.
Parking is an extra $12.
*Please note: Families with special food needs, issues, or allergies can bring their own food in an insulated cooler (there’s no access to refrigeration). There’s no additional discount for families who bring their own food.
Cancellations and Refund Policy
Payment is refundable only if I have a family on my waiting list to replace you, and a $30 per-person cancellation fee will be deducted from any refunds. Your spots aren’t transferable, and can’t be transferred to a future sleepover date. No replacements, roster changes, or refunds can be made after July 31 for any reason (including medical issues, sickness, death in the family, etc.), so please register with this in mind.
Your signed waiver, registration, and payment acknowledges your understanding and agreement with my cancellation and refund policy.
Want to go?
- The fall 2020 sleepover was cancelled. I’ll reopen registration when details are finalized.
- After clicking the “submit registration” button, you’ll be directed to the payment link.
- I’ll process your payment and email a confirmation within 3 days, and send you periodic trip updates via email.
- And that’s it! Email me if you have any questions.