Join us for our road trip to Grand Teton National Park and explore its history, geology, landscapes, and wildlife!
When: August 21-25, 2019
Where: Grand Teton National Park
Registration Deadline: Registration is closed.
We’ll enjoy several private educational and recreational experiences, exploring the different geological features, landscapes, wildlife, and history that makes Grand Teton National Park so unique.
Cost and What’s Included
The fee for this road trip is $175 per person ($181 credit/debit). This includes your registration fee, private educational and recreational programs, and a spot in our group campsite.
Our group campsite has restroom facilities nearby, but no electrical or water hook-ups. It will accommodate tents and a limited number of small RVs and pop-ups on a first-registered, first-served basis. (The fee is the same whether you stay at our campsite or not.)
The fee doesn’t include meals, transportation, or accommodations (other than our group campsite).
Payment, Cancellation, and Refund Policy
Full payment is due within 7 days of my email confirmation of your spots. I accept personal checks, BillPay checks through your bank, bank transfers through Zelle (if your bank offers that), and credit/debit payments through my online store. No money orders. (I’m having more problems depositing them electronical, and they’re difficult to get refunded if they get lost in the mail.)
Your payment is refundable only if I have a family on my waiting list to replace yours through April 30, and a $50 per-person cancellation fee will be deducted from all refunds. After April 30, no replacements, roster changes, or refunds will be made. You can’t add extra people without my prior approval, and your spots are not transferable.
Your signed waiver and payment acknowledges your understanding and agreement with my cancellation and refund policy.
This trip may be cancelled if we don’t have enough registrations. If it is, I’ll refund all payments made to me. You’re responsible for your airfare, hotels, etc., and any cancellation penalties they charge, so please wait until I confirm the trip before you make non-refundable purchases.
Important Things to Know
- Spots are limited, and my contract deadlines are close, so register as soon as you’re certain you want to go.
- You’ll need a car in the park to meet for educational programs.
- I’ll share information about our group location, hotel and camping options, etc., after I receive payment. There is availability right now, but don’t delay if you’re certain you’re going.
- The price is the same, regardless of whether you attend all the educational and recreational programs, or stay at our group campsite.
- All children must be accompanied by at least one parent during educational and recreational programs. These aren’t “drop-off” events.
Want to go?
Registration is closed. Please consider one of our other trips!