When: May 12, 9:00 am to noon EST (estimated)
Grades: 5th and up, homeschool graduates, and lifelong learners
Registration Deadline: Closed
Interact with a heart transplant surgeon as she shares her experiences in the operating room. (Surgery has been pre-recorded.) Learn about heart transplants, heart failure, organ donors, and mechanical heart surgeries that save thousands of lives every year.
Recommended for grades 5 and up, homeschool graduates, and lifelong learners.
The cost is $20 per family* (one login per family), payable via debit/credit through my online payment platform. No refunds if you don’t attend the event (for any reason). Your spots aren’t transferable.
*Family = immediate family = parents and their homeschooled children + grandparents.
- A teacher and 20 students isn’t a family. You may regard your students as family, and that’s great. But this virtual event is for homeschooling families.
- If you’re a homeschooling family in a co-op, support group, micro-school, etc., you must still register and pay separately – even if your group is watching from the same device.
- If your student’s best friend, cousin, neighbor, etc., wants to join in, they must register and pay separately, even if they watch from the same device.
- If we don’t follow the rules, they’ll require us to pay their normal per-student fee instead of our current per-family rate. Let’s keep a good thing going. (Familial verification may be required.)
Before you register, please note…
- This event will be delivered via Zoom. Your Zoom username will be required on the registration form.
- One login per family, from a single laptop, monitor, or device. Make sure you have a large enough screen for your children to view during the program.
- Your camera must be on during the event to monitor attendance, and only registered children (and their parents) can attend. I will remove participants whose cameras are off.
Want to join us?
- Registration is closed.
- If you don’t receive a confirmation within 3 days, please email me.
- And that’s it! Email me if you have any questions.