When: February 23, 9:00 am to noon EST (estimated)
Grades: 6th and up, homeschool graduates, and lifelong learners
Registration Deadline: Closed
Watch a kidney transplant surgery with us – live! During this interactive virtual event, surgeons will discuss what’s happening and answer our questions. We’ll also learn about other treatment options and organ donation.
Recommended for grades 6 and up, homeschool graduates, and lifelong learners.
The cost is $20 per family (one login per family), payable via debit/credit through my online payment platform. No refunds if you don’t attend the event (for any reason). Your spots aren’t transferable.
Before you register, please note…
- This program will be delivered via the hospital’s teleconferencing platform (similar to Zoom). All or part of the live surgery may be replaced with a pre-recorded surgery in the case of a medical emergency.
- Only one login per family is allowed. You’ll need a working camera on during the entire event so hospital staff can see you and your children. They need to reconcile the number of viewers with the list I give them (especially with HIPPA and privacy concerns). Families without a camera will be dropped from the event (no refunds).
- Spots are limited, so register as soon as you’re certain you want to attend. You’ll have one login per family, so make sure you have a large enough monitor or screen for everyone to view during the program.
Want to join us?
- Registration is closed.
- If you don’t receive a confirmation within 48 hours, please email me.
- And that’s it! Email me if you have any questions.