This conspiracy wasn’t just a theory. Join Detective McDevitt in his investigation of Lincoln’s assassination!
When: December 3, 11:00 am to noon EST
Registration Deadline: Closed
On the night of April 14, 1865, Detective James McDevitt was on duty at the Washington Metropolitan Police headquarters, a half-block from Ford’s Theatre. Just before 10:30 pm, frantic witnesses rushed in with horrifying news: President Lincoln had been shot! Join Detective McDevitt as he revisits the sites and reexamines the clues from the investigation into the Lincoln Assassination Conspiracy.
Content is targeted to students in grades 5 and up, and adults. Spots are limited.
Cost and Refund Policy
The cost is $10 per family (one login per family), payable via debit/credit through my online payment platform. No refunds if you don’t attend the event (for any reason). Your spots aren’t transferable.
Before you register, please note…
- This program will be delivered via Zoom. You don’t need a Zoom account to access the event, but you need to become familiar with Zoom before December 3.
- Spots are limited, so register as soon as you’re certain you want to attend. You’ll have one login per family, so make sure you have a large enough monitor or screen for your students to view during the program.
Want to attend?
- Registration is closed.
- If you don’t receive a confirmation with payment information within 24 hours, please email me.
- Payment through my online payment platform will be due within 24 hours of receiving my email confirming your spots.
- I’ll email you when I process your payment, and send you periodic updates.
- And that’s it! Email me if you have any questions.