Conestoga wagons, roaring campfires, and pumpkin destruction – who could ask for more?! Join us for our Pioneer Campout in Georgia!
When: November 1-2
Where: The Rock Ranch, GA
Registration Deadline: August 31
We’ll eat around the campfire, play games, and have a lot of fun before bunking down in the Conestoga wagons. Then we’ll bash, smash, and chunk leftover pumpkins during the ranch’s Pumpkin Destruction event on Saturday. Monster trucks, airplanes, and a full-sized fire truck cannon will be on hand to help with the demolition!
We’ll have admission to more than 25 attractions, including the giant jumping pillow, Tiny Town, pedal carts, train, pony rides, and more! The zip lines, carousel, rock wall, and gemstone mine are extra.
I’ll forward a list of recommended gear to everyone before our campout. Firewood, porta-potties, lanterns, picnic tables, paper towels, cups, hand-washing water, and drinking water will be provided.
About the Wagons
There are eight bunks inside each wagon. If your family is smaller, you’ll bunk with other families. If you know other families, you can share a wagon, but register early! You’ll have a sleeping mat in the wagon, but you’ll need to bring your own bedding/sleeping bags and pillows.
Smaller families who prefer a private wagon will be wait-listed for empty wagons left over after our registration deadline. (You’ll have to pay for all 8 spots.)
If we run out of spots in the wagons, you can bring tents (and it costs less). If you prefer sleeping in a tent, you’ll be wait-listed until all wagons are filled. (We can’t add tent spots until all the wagons are full.)
Cost and What’s Included
The cost for wagon campers is $50 per person (or $52 debit/credit).
The cost for tent campers is $25 per person (or $27 debit/credit).
If you provide proof of age (birth certificate) for children ages 2 and under, they’re free, but must share a bunk with a family member if you’re staying in the wagons.
Your fee covers the campout, entry to the ranch for the Pumpkin Destruction event, and most activities on the ranch (some things like the zip line, carousel, and rock climbing wall cost extra).
No meals are provided. You can eat dinner before you arrive on Friday, or bring your own food and cook over the campfires. You’ll need to bring breakfast for Saturday morning. You can eat at the ranch for lunch and dinner on Saturday.
Payment, Cancellation, and Refund Policy
Full payment will be due within 7 days of my email confirmation of your spots.
Spots aren’t transferable, and you can’t bring extra people without my approval. Due to the logistics and time involved in coordinating each wagon, there are no refunds for cancellations or no-shows.
Your registration, signed waiver, and payment acknowledges your understanding and agreement with my cancellation and no-refund policy.
Important Things to Know
- Due to the logistics and time involved in coordinating each wagon, there will be no refunds for cancellations or no-shows.
- If you’re traveling with another family and want to share a wagon, please register separately (but on the same day, if possible), and note on your registration that you’re traveling together. If you have fewer than eight people total, I’ll try to fill remaining spots with another family. If I can’t, you’ll have to pay for remaining spots.
- Please arrive as close to 4:00 pm as possible. If you arrive earlier, you’ll have to wait and will block the roadway. If you arrive after 4:00 pm (when they’ll lead us back to the wagons), you’ll be responsible for finding own way there. It’s very difficult to find in the dark.
Want to go?
- To register for this campout, click here.
- If you don’t receive a confirmation with payment information within 3 days, please email me.
- Payment will be due within 7 days of receiving my email.
- I’ll email you when I receive your payment, and send you periodic trip updates.
- And that’s it! Email me if you have any questions.