Ready for a new adventure? Join us for our virtual Spy School!
When: December 16, 1-hour program
Registration Deadline: November 25
Challenge your students to use their observation skills to spot threats and opportunities, work as a team to reveal secrets, and think like a gadget-maker to solve problems.
Our spy school is targeted to students in grades 3 and up, and adults. Participants will explore the shadow-world of espionage through interactive challenges with real-world stories. Do you have what it takes to be a spy?
Spots are limited. Times won’t be finalized until we get our final numbers, so keep 11:00 am through 4:00 pm EST open for now. (The program will run around 1 hour. You won’t be able to choose your time.)
This program is a prerequisite for other spy programs.
Cost and Refund Policy
The cost is $10 per family (one login per family), payable via debit/credit through my online payment platform. No refunds if you don’t attend the event (for any reason). Your spots aren’t transferable.
Before you register, please note…
- This program will be delivered via Zoom. You don’t need a Zoom account to access the event, but you need to become familiar with Zoom before the event.
- Spots are limited, so register as soon as you’re certain you want to attend. You’ll have one login per family, so make sure you have a large enough monitor or screen for your students to view during the program.
Want to go?
- Register for our Spy School here!
- If you don’t receive a confirmation with payment information within 24 hours, please email me.
- Payment through my online payment platform will be due within 24 hours of receiving my email confirming your spots. (I don’t accept any other payment methods for this event.)
- I’ll email you when I process your payment, and send you periodic updates.
- And that’s it! Email me if you have any questions.