Join us at Universal Orlando and enjoy Islands of Adventure and Universal Studios, with an optional add-on to Volcano Bay!
When: November 2020
Registration Deadline: September 30
The answers to frequently asked questions about this trip are available in our Universal FAQs forum. Please read that (and this entire page) before emailing me with questions and registering.
Our two ticket choices for November are:
2-park, 3-day: $166 per person, ages 3 and up.
3-park, 5-day: $214 per person, ages 3 and up.
These tickets are valid for Islands of Adventure, Universal Studios, and Volcano Bay, (Universal’s water park, currently closed on Tuesdays and Thursdays). This ticket is valid for 5 days* and are park-to-park, so you can hop between all three parks (and ride the Hogwarts Express).
(*NOTE: Our plans for a special event fell through, but we were able to get extra days added to our tickets at no additional cost. Previously we had 2-park/2-day and 3 park/3 day tickets.)
Our tickets are valid from November 1-30, so you have some leeway in your travel dates. However, you must use all days within 7 days. The clock starts ticking the first day you use the ticket, and they won’t refund unused days.
Prices include your choice of tickets, your registration fee, all taxes, and shipping.
Please read the information for each type of ticket and be sure of your choice before you register and pay. Once you pay, that’s it – no changes. (A few people making changes isn’t a big deal – hundreds of people making changes is overwhelming.)
Payment & Refund Policy
- I accept personal checks, bank checks, BillPay paper checks (not electronic checks or PopMoney) and Zelle online transfer (if your bank offers those services).
- I can’t accept PayPal, credit cards, money orders, or other payment methods.
- Payment is due within 7 days of the date I send your confirmation email, so please don’t register until you’re able to pay in full.
- If you need to cancel after paying for your tickets, you will be charged a $50 per-ticket cancellation fee. (However, if Universal cancels the trip due to complications from COVID-19, you’ll get a full refund.) Tickets aren’t transferable.
- Your signed registration, waiver, and payment acknowledges your understanding and agreement with my cancellation and refund policy.
November is still hurricane season in Florida. Since we have such a wide timeframe to use our tickets, Universal may not make accommodations for us if a hurricane hits during the month. I’ll do my best on your behalf if a hurricane affects your stay, but there are no guarantees. Please register with this in mind.
Before You Register
- The answers to frequently asked questions about this trip are available on our Universal 2020 FAQs forum. Please read those (and this entire page) before emailing me with questions and registering.
- Each family must register separately (grandparents are considered part of the same family unit). If you have extended family who want to attend (your sister’s family, for example), please ask them to register and pay separately.
- You can choose your own arrival and departure date, but our tickets will only be valid from November 1-30, and all days must be used within a 7-day period.
Current COVID-19 Restrictions
- Everyone must wear a mask/face covering during their visit.
- Temperature checks are required on arrival, and anyone with a temperature of 100.4 or higher won’t be admitted.
- Travel parties must be separated by 6 feet from other travel parties.
- I’ve cancelled our optional Behind the Adventure tour.
- Beginning September 1, Volcano Bay will be closed on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
PLEASE NOTE: I don’t know if these restrictions (or more) will still be in effect in November. To be on the safe side, assume the worst-case scenario before registering.
ALSO NOTE (from Universal):
In connection with your purchase of Universal Orlando products and your visit to Universal Orlando, including Universal Studios Florida, Universal’s Islands of Adventure, Universal’s Volcano Bay, Universal CityWalk, and the Universal Orlando Resort hotels, please be advised that you must follow Universal Orlando’s policies, CDC guidelines and the recommendations of health officials. Please note that any public location where people are present provides an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 and Universal Orlando cannot guarantee that you will not be exposed during your visit. By visiting Universal Orlando, you acknowledge and agree that you assume these inherent risks associated with attendance. When you enter Universal Orlando, you understand that you are subject to the Universal Orlando terms of service (including arbitration, class action waiver, assumption of risk, and infectious disease release of liability) located here.
Want to go?
- First, please read the FAQs for this trip.
- Make certain you’re committed to the trip before registering. Travelers who register for trips without following through will be automatically waitlisted when they register for future trips.
- Then, click here to register. Please register only if you accept the COVID-19 Restrictions in the previous section. Universal has assured me that they won’t close the park again due to COVID, so I’m re-opening registration as of 9/1/2020.
- If you don’t receive a confirmation with payment information within 3 days, please email me.
- Payment will be due within 7 days of receiving my confirmation email.
- I’ll email a confirmation when I receive your payment, and send you periodic trip updates via email.
- And that’s it! Email me if you have any questions.