When: November 4-18, 2023
Where: Universal Orlando, FL
Trip Status: Registration to be announced
Join us this fall at Universal Orlando and enjoy five fun-filled days at Islands of Adventure and Universal Studios!
5 Days, 2 Parks – $204 per person (ages 3 and up).
These tickets are valid for Islands of Adventure and Universal Studios for 5 days. Since they’re park-to-park, you’ll be able to hop between both parks (and ride the Hogwarts Express).
- Prices include all taxes and fees. There are no hidden charges. Payment is made through my online payment platform (debit/credit).
- All park days must be used within 7 days, beginning November 4 and ending November 18. The clock starts ticking the first day you use your ticket, and you’ll have 6 days left to use remaining park days. Tickets will expire after November 18, even if you haven’t used all of your park days. Remaining days on partially used tickets are non-refundable.
- To further clarify the paragraph above – our tickets can’t be used before November 4 or after November 18. If you first use ticket on November 15, you won’t be able to use all the days on your ticket because it expires after November 18. If you first use your ticket on November 4, you’ll have 6 more days to use the remaining 4 days on your ticket. In that case, your tickets will expire after November 10 (due to the 7-day rule).
- Tickets will be digital/mobile, accessible through the Universal Orlando Resort App. A cell phone will be required to access your tickets and enter the parks.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
- Payment will be submitted via debit/credit card when you register.
- If you need to cancel, you will be charged a $50 per-ticket cancellation fee if you cancel before I email your ticket numbers, and a $75 per-ticket cancellation fee if you cancel after I email your ticket numbers or after September 30 – whichever comes first. Tickets aren’t transferable.
- Partially used tickets aren’t refundable.
- Submitting your registration and payment acknowledges your understanding and agreement with my cancellation and refund policy.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do your tickets include tax?
The price includes all taxes and fees.
Are the tickets discounted?
Our tickets are discounted $198+ per ticket, depending on the date you first use your ticket.
(You can figure your exact discount by going to the Univeral Orlando ticket webpage, selecting your number of days, number of parks, park-to-park option, and clicking through the screens until you get the total price, including tax.)
Is the price per day?
It’s per ticket, not per day. (The price includes all five days.)
Will the price increase if Universal raises ticket prices? Does the price fluctuate according to the day we use our tickets?
No to both. Our ticket prices are locked in regardless of future price increases, and the price of our tickets aren’t date-based. The price is the price, with no hidden charges.
Why aren’t you offering Volcano Bay this fall?
In order to streamline (and plan more trips!), I’m offering only one ticket type for each trip.
For my spring trip, I’ll always add Universal’s water park, Volcano Bay, so the 3-park, 5-day ticket offers the most value at the best price.
For my fall trip, families usually want a lower price because they’re combining Universal with my Disney trip, so I’m reducing the price by not including Volcano Bay water park.
Do you accept credit cards? What payment methods do you accept?
Your debit or credit card will be charged when you submit your registration. I can’t accept any other payment methods.
What dates are tickets valid for?
Your tickets are valid from November 4-November 18. However, all park days must be used within 7 days. After you use it the first day, you’ll have 6 days left to use the rest of the ticket. They’ll expire after November 18, and unused days aren’t refundable.
Will you run out of tickets? Is there a reservation system for visiting the parks due to maximum capacity limits (like for Disney)?
There are currently no limits on tickets, and this is what Universal has told me about visiting the parks:
“Universal does not plan to employ a date reservation system for the parks. This includes transferring between parks.”
Will tickets be mailed to us?
Tickets are digital (not paper), so they won’t be mailed. You’ll upload your ticket numbers to the Universal Orlando Resort App before your travel date. A cell phone will be required to access your tickets and enter the parks.
How do we get lockers for rides that require them if we don’t have physical tickets?
Universal team members stationed at the rides will have “locker tickets” available for anyone who needs them.
Will you offer the behind-the-scenes VIP tour this fall?
We won’t offer a VIP tour this fall. I’m not getting good feedback from recent travelers, so I’ll wait and try it again in a few years.
If we stay onsite at a Universal Resort, can we get the Early Admission perks with these tickets?
Early Admission is tied to your resort stay, not your tickets. You’ll get Early Admission through your hotel room key (if you stay at a Universal hotel).
If we stay onsite at a Universal Premium Resort that includes the Express Passes, how do we get the passes without physical tickets?
The Premium Resort Express Passes benefit is through your hotel room key, not your tickets.
Will you have discounted group rooms for us this fall?
I won’t do group discounted rooms this fall, so plan to reserve on your own,
Can we add Express Passes to these tickets?
Yes, but I recommend waiting until the day of your visit to purchase. You may find you don’t need it.
Can these tickets be upgraded to annual passes?
Our tickets can no longer be upgraded to annual passes.
What happens if there’s a hurricane?
June 1 through November 30 is hurricane season in Florida. Depending on the timeframe of our tickets, Universal may not make accommodations if a hurricane hits during that time. I’ll do my best on your behalf if a hurricane affects your stay, but there are no guarantees. Please register with this in mind.
Want to join us?
- Registration to be announced.
- You should receive a confirmation within 5 days of submitting your registration. If you don’t, please check your spam folders first, then email me.
- And that’s it! Email me if you have any questions.