Join us at Universal and enjoy Islands of Adventure and Universal Studios, with an optional add-on to Volcano Bay!
When: April 20 – May 18, 2019
Registration Deadline: Registration is closed.
The answers to frequently asked questions about this trip are available in our Universal 2019 FAQs forum. Please read that (and this entire page) before emailing me with questions and registering.
Our two ticket choices for November are:
2-day, 2-park: $160 per person, ages 3 and up
3-day, 3-park: $218 per person, ages 3 and up
These tickets are valid for Islands of Adventure, Universal Studios, and Volcano Bay, (Universal’s new water park). This ticket is valid for 3 days** and are park-to-park, so you can hop between all three parks (and ride the Hogwarts Express).
**Our tickets are valid from April 20 to May 18, so you have some leeway in your travel dates. However, you must use all days within 7 days. The clock starts ticking the first day you use the ticket, and they won’t refund unused days.
Prices include your choice of tickets, your registration fee, all taxes, and shipping.
Please read the information for each type of ticket and be sure of your choice before you register and pay. Once you pay, that’s it – no changes. (A few people making changes isn’t a big deal – a thousand or more people making changes is overwhelming.)
Payment & Refund Policy
- I accept personal checks, bank checks, BillPay paper checks (not electronic checks) and Zelle online transfer (if your bank offers those services). I can’t accept PayPal, credit cards, or other payment methods.
- Payment is due within 7 days of the date I send your confirmation email, so please don’t register until you’re able to pay in full.
- If you need to cancel after paying for your tickets, you will be charged a $25 per-ticket cancellation fee. Tickets aren’t transferable.
- Your signed registration, waiver, and payment acknowledges your understanding and agreement with my cancellation and refund policy.
Before You Register
- The answers to frequently asked questions about this trip are available on our Universal 2019 FAQs forum. Please read those (and this entire page) before emailing me with questions and registering.
- Each family must register separately (grandparents are considered part of the same family unit). If you have extended family who want to attend (your sister’s family, for example), please ask them to register and pay separately.
- You can choose your own arrival and departure date, but our tickets will only be valid from April 20 to May 18, and all days must be used within a 7-day period.
- Registration is closed.
- If you don’t receive a confirmation with payment information within 3 days, please email me.
- Your payment will be due within 7 days of receiving my confirmation.
- I’ll email a confirmation when I receive your payment, and send you periodic trip updates via email.
- And that’s it! Email me if you have any questions.