Join us at Universal Orlando and enjoy Islands of Adventure and Universal Studios, with optional add-ons to Volcano Bay and a backstage tour!
When: November 2020
Registration Deadline: September 24
The answers to frequently asked questions about this trip are available in our Universal FAQs forum. Please read that (and this entire page) before emailing me with questions and registering.
Our two ticket choices for November are:
2-day, 2-park: $166 per person, ages 3 and up.
3-day, 3-park: $214 per person, ages 3 and up.
These tickets are valid for Islands of Adventure, Universal Studios, and Volcano Bay, (Universal’s water park). This ticket is valid for 3 days** and are park-to-park, so you can hop between all three parks (and ride the Hogwarts Express).
**Our tickets are valid from November 1-30, so you have some leeway in your travel dates. However, you must use all days within 7 days. The clock starts ticking the first day you use the ticket, and they won’t refund unused days.
Prices include your choice of tickets, your registration fee, all taxes, and shipping.
Please read the information for each type of ticket and be sure of your choice before you register and pay. Once you pay, that’s it – no changes. (A few people making changes isn’t a big deal – hundreds of people making changes is overwhelming.)
Behind the Adventure Tour
Sunday, November 15, 8:00 am to 11:00 am
Discover the science involved in creating Universal’s Islands of Adventure theme park! This 3-hour VIP tour will give us a new perspective of the innovation and creativity that goes into developing the park (includes several rides).
This tour is targeted to middle and high school students, but younger students (ages 9 and up) can attend. Younger students may not be able to experience all the rides during the tour if they don’t meet the height requirements.
This tour costs $27 per person (students and parents).
No refunds for cancellations or no-shows.
NOTE: This event requires a park ticket, so you must use one day of your 2- or 3-day ticket if you register. It’s great, and well worth the price and time, but you don’t have to attend to get Universal tickets.
Payment & Refund Policy
- I accept personal checks, bank checks, BillPay paper checks (not electronic checks or PopMoney) and Zelle online transfer (if your bank offers those services).
- I can’t accept PayPal, credit cards, money orders, or other payment methods.
- Payment is due within 7 days of the date I send your confirmation email, so please don’t register until you’re able to pay in full.
- If you need to cancel after paying for your tickets, you will be charged a $50 per-ticket cancellation fee. Tickets aren’t transferable.
- There are no refunds for cancellations and no-shows for the Behind the Adventure tour, so make certain you want to attend before registering and making payment.
- Your signed registration, waiver, and payment acknowledges your understanding and agreement with my cancellation and refund policy.
Before You Register
- The answers to frequently asked questions about this trip are available on our Universal 2020 FAQs forum. Please read those (and this entire page) before emailing me with questions and registering.
- Each family must register separately (grandparents are considered part of the same family unit). If you have extended family who want to attend (your sister’s family, for example), please ask them to register and pay separately.
- You can choose your own arrival and departure date, but our tickets will only be valid from November 1-30, and all days must be used within a 7-day period.
November is still hurricane season in Florida. Since we have such a wide timeframe to use our tickets, Universal may not make accommodations for us if a hurricane hits during the month. I’ll do my best on your behalf if a hurricane affects your stay, but there are no guarantees. Please register with this in mind.
Want to go?
- First, please read the FAQs for this trip.
- Make certain you’re committed to the trip before registering. Travelers who register for trips without following through will be automatically waitlisted when they register for future trips.
- Then, click here to register.
- If you don’t receive a confirmation with payment information within 3 days, please email me.
- Payment will be due within 7 days of receiving my confirmation email.
- I’ll email a confirmation when I receive your payment, and send you periodic trip updates via email.
- And that’s it! Email me if you have any questions.