When: November 26-December 10
VIP Tour: November 28 (optional)
Where: Universal Orlando, FL
Trip Status: Open until October 31
Join us this fall at Universal Orlando and enjoy Islands of Adventure and Universal Studios, with optional add-on to Volcano Bay and a private VIP tour!
NOTE: We’re out of spots for our VIP tour.
ANOTHER NOTE: If you’re looking for 1- or 2-day tickets for other dates, check out our auxiliary membership option.
3 Days, 2 Parks – $184 per person (ages 3 and up).
5 Days, 3 Parks – $228 per person (ages 3 and up).
These tickets are valid for Islands of Adventure, Universal Studios, and Volcano Bay (Universal’s water park) for 5 days. Since they’re park-to-park, you’ll be able to hop between all three parks (and ride the Hogwarts Express).
- Prices include all taxes, registration fee, and shipping. There are no hidden charges. Payment is made through my online payment platform (debit/credit).
- Prices don’t include the optional VIP Tour – that’s separate. (See below.)
- All park days must be used within 7 days, beginning November 26 and ending December 10. The clock starts ticking the first day you use your ticket, and you’ll have 6 days left to use remaining park days. Tickets will expire after December 10, even if you haven’t used all of your park days. Remaining days on partially used tickets are non-refundable.
- To further clarify the paragraph above – our tickets can’t be used before November 26 or after December 10. If you first use a 3-day ticket on December 9, you won’t be able to use all the days on your ticket because it expires on December 10. If you first use your 5-day ticket on December 7, you won’t be able to use all the days on your ticket because it expires on December 10. If you first use your 3-day or 5-day ticket on November 26, you’ll have 6 more days to use the remaining 2 or 4 days on your ticket. In that case, your tickets will expire after December 2 (due to the 7-day rule).
- Tickets will be digital/mobile, accessible through the Universal Orlando Resort App. A cell phone will be required to access your tickets and enter the parks.
- Please read the information for each type of ticket and be sure of your choice before you register and pay. (You can’t change your ticket type after you pay.)
VIP Tour (Optional)
Monday, November 28, 8:00 am to 11:00 am
NOTE: There are no more spots for this tour.
Discover the science involved in creating Universal’s Islands of Adventure theme park! This 3-hour behind-the-scenes educational tour will give you a new perspective of the innovation and creativity that goes into developing the park (includes several rides).
This tour is targeted to middle and high school students, but younger students (ages 9 and up) can attend. Younger students may not be able to experience all the rides during the tour if they don’t meet the height requirements.
This tour costs $26 per person (students and parents).
No refunds for cancellations or no-shows. Tours are not transferable. At least one parent must attend with their children. (This is not a drop-off event.)
NOTE: This optional event requires a park ticket, so you must use one day of your 3- or 5-day ticket if you register. Spots are limited.
Group Hotel (Optional)
We have group rooms at Universal’s Cabana Bay from November 26 to December 3, 2022 (departing on December 3).
You can get the group rate for three days before our group dates if they have availability. (There may be availability for a couple of days after our group dates, but it’s iffy.) Check-in is 4:00 pm, Check-out is 11:00 am.
Standard Room, 2 queen beds, sleeps up to four:
$119 per night, plus tax (currently 12.5%)
Family Suite, 2 queen beds plus a sofa-sleeper, sleeps up to six:
$149 per night, plus tax (currently 12.5%)
Parking at the resort is a discounted additional $9 per day, plus tax (currently 6.5%).
You’re required to pay a one-night deposit via credit card when you reserve the room, with the balance due on arrival. This deposit is refundable if cancelled at least 5 days prior to arrival and a cancellation number is obtained.
I’ll email reservation information after I receive your payment for tickets. (You’re not required to stay at Cabana Bay to get our tickets.)
Cancellation & Refund Policy
- Payment will be submitted via debit/credit card when you register.
- If you need to cancel, you will be charged a $50 per-ticket cancellation fee. Tickets aren’t transferable.
- Partially used tickets aren’t refundable.
- VIP Tour spots aren’t refundable.
- Submitting your registration and payment acknowledges your understanding and agreement with my cancellation and refund policy.
Current COVID-19 Restrictions
Safety updates for Universal Orlando are posted here. Please check that link from time to time so you’ll be aware of any changes. Please don’t register unless you’re comfortable with whatever guidelines are in place at the time of travel.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do your tickets include tax?
The price includes all taxes and fees.
Are the tickets discounted?
Our tickets are discounted $173 or more per ticket, depending on type of ticket and the date you first use your ticket.
(You can figure your exact discount by going to the Univeral Orlando ticket webpage, selecting your number of days, number of parks, park-to-park option, and clicking through the screens until you get the total price, including tax.)
Is the price per day?
It’s per ticket, not per day.
Do you accept credit cards? What payment methods do you accept?
Your debit or credit card will be charged when you submit your registration. I can’t accept any other payment methods.
What dates are tickets valid for?
Your tickets are valid from November 26-December 10. However, all park days must be used within 7 days. After you use it the first day, you’ll have 6 days left to use the rest of the ticket. They’ll expire after December 10, and unused days aren’t refundable.
Will you run out of tickets? Is there a reservation system for visiting the parks due to maximum capacity limits (due to COVID-19)?
There are currently no limits on tickets, and this is what Universal has told me about visiting the parks:
“Universal does not plan to employ a date reservation system for the parks. This includes transferring between parks.”
Will tickets be mailed to us?
Tickets are digital (not paper), so they won’t be mailed. You’ll upload your ticket numbers to the Universal Orlando Resort App before your travel date. A cell phone will be required to access your tickets and enter the parks.
Will you offer the behind-the-scenes VIP tour this fall? Is it required?
Yes! We’ve loved this tour in previous years and are happy to be able to do it again this fall. It’s not required to get our tickets. See more details and age requirements in the description above. Spots are limited.
Will you get discounts at a Universal hotel for our group?
I’m working on getting discounted rooms for our group. More details to follow soon. A hotel block isn’t guaranteed, so if you only want to go if you can get a hotel room through my group, wait until I confirm rooms.
If we stay onsite at a Universal Resort on our own, can we get the Early Admission perks with these tickets?
Early Admission is tied to your resort stay, not your tickets. You’ll get Early Admission through your hotel room key, whether we do group rooms or not.
Can we add Express Passes to these tickets?
Yes, but I recommend waiting until the day of your visit to purchase. You may find you don’t need it.
Can these tickets be upgraded to annual passes?
They can be upgraded to an annual pass, but there’s no youth discount on the annual pass. You’ll have to pay the remaining price in full (not on a flex pay). You must upgrade before the ticket expires.
What happens if there’s a hurricane?
June 1 through November 30 is hurricane season in Florida. Depending on the timeframe of our tickets, Universal may not make accommodations if a hurricane hits during that time. I’ll do my best on your behalf if a hurricane affects your stay, but there are no guarantees. Please register with this in mind.
Want to join us?
- Register here for our fall Universal trip.
- You should receive a confirmation within 5 days of submitting your registration. If you don’t, please check your spam folders first, then email me.
- And that’s it! Email me if you have any questions.