When: November 2021
Registration Deadline: Closed
Join us at Universal Orlando this fall and experience Islands of Adventure, Universal Studios, and an optional add-on to Volcano Bay!
3 Days, 2 Parks – $172 per person, ages 3 and up.
5 Days, 3 Parks – $215 per person, ages 3 and up.
These tickets are valid for Islands of Adventure, Universal Studios, and Volcano Bay (Universal’s water park). This ticket is valid for 5 days. Since they’re park-to-park, you’ll be able to hop between all three parks (and ride the Hogwarts Express).
Our tickets are valid from November 1-30, so you have some leeway in your travel dates. However, you must use all days within 7 days. The clock starts ticking the first day you use the ticket, and they won’t refund unused days. (Tickets will expire after November 30, even if you still have days left on your ticket.)
The prices includes all taxes, registration fee, and shipping. There are no hidden charges.
Please read the information for each type of ticket and be sure of your choice before you register and pay. Once you pay, that’s it – no changes. (A few people making changes isn’t a big deal – hundreds of people making changes is overwhelming.)
Payment & Refund Policy
- I accept personal checks, bank checks, BillPay paper checks (not electronic checks or PopMoney) and Zelle online transfer (if your bank offers those services).
- I can’t accept PayPal, Venmo, credit cards, money orders, or any payment method that requires me to provide my account information.
- Payment is due within 7 days of the date I send your confirmation email, so please don’t register until you’re able to pay in full.
- If you need to cancel after paying for your tickets, you will be charged a $50 per-ticket cancellation fee. Tickets aren’t transferable.
- Your signed registration, waiver, and payment acknowledges your understanding and agreement with my cancellation and refund policy.
Before you register, please note…
- Please read this entire page, including the FAQs below, before emailing me with questions.
- Each family must register separately (grandparents are considered part of the same family unit). If you have extended family who want to attend (your sister’s family, for example), please ask them to register and pay separately.
- You can choose your own arrival and departure date, but our tickets will only be valid from November 1-30, and all days must be used within a 7-day period. Tickets will expire after November 30, even if you have unused days on your ticket.
Current COVID-19 Restrictions
Safety updates for Universal Orlando are posted here. Please check that link from time to time so you’ll be aware of any changes.
NOTE: I don’t know what safety procedures will be in effect in November. Please don’t register until you’re comfortable with whatever guidelines are in place.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do your tickets include tax?
Prices include tax. There are no hidden fees.
Are the tickets discounted?
As of 3/1/2021, we’re saving $192+ per ticket on the gate price for our 2-park, 3-day tickets, and $241+ per ticket on the gate price for our 3-park, 5-day tickets. They’ll likely offer lower priced special ticket packages as the year progresses, so our discounts may be less closer to our travel dates. I’ll try to keep this updated.
Is the price per day?
It’s per ticket, not per day.
Do you accept credit cards? What payment methods do you accept?
I accept personal checks, bank checks, BillPay paper checks (not electronic checks or PopMoney) and Zelle online transfer (if your bank offers those services).
I can’t accept PayPal, Venmo, credit cards, money orders, or any payment method that requires me to provide my account information.
What dates are our tickets valid for?
Tickets will be valid November 1-30. However, all park days must be used within 7 days. After you use it the first day, you’ll have 6 days left to use the rest of the ticket. They’ll expire after that and unused days won’t be refunded. They’ll expire after November 30, even if you haven’t used all the days on your ticket.
Will you run out of tickets? Is there a reservation system for visiting the parks due to maximum capacity limits (due to COVID-19)?
There are currently no limits on tickets, and this is what Universal has told me about visiting the parks during our dates:
“Universal does not plan to employ a date reservation system for the parks. This includes transferring between parks.”
Do I have to register for your Disney trip, too?
They’re two separate trips, so you can register for one and not the other.
I want to do both Disney World and Universal. Do I need to register and pay for them at the same time?
You can register for one now, and wait until later for the other one.
Will you offer the behind-the-scenes tour (educational program) in 2021?
Not currently. I may offer it as an add-on later.
Will you get discounts at a Universal hotel for our group?
Not for 2021. I’ll consider it again in 2022.
If we stay onsite at a Universal Resort on our own, will we be able to get the Early Admission perks with these tickets?
Early Admission is tied to your resort stay, so you’ll get Early Admission through your hotel room key, even with our tickets. Enjoy!
Can we add Express Passes to these tickets?
Yes, but I recommend waiting until the day of your visit to purchase. You may find you don’t need it.
Can these tickets be upgraded to annual passes?
They can be upgraded to an annual pass, but there’s no youth discount on the annual pass. You’ll have to pay the remaining price in full (not on a flex pay).
What happens if there’s a hurricane?
November is still hurricane season in Florida. Since we have such a wide timeframe to use our tickets, Universal may not make accommodations for us if a hurricane hits during the month. I’ll do my best on your behalf if a hurricane affects your stay, but there are no guarantees. Please register with this in mind.